Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

thomas, in Canada the question is not around whether one has sex or not, it is around the point are you aware enough (sober enough to say yes or no)  to give 'consent' to having sex. But if someone says no, than no means no.

The girl looked ok,if they were drunk then all were drunk.But NONE to the point of not knowing what they were doing.

• Upvote 1

Fuck me is this place still going on about this? We DO NOT know why the Police were there. For all we know the Police could have had a tip off about drugs being in the apt....we do not know.....all this speculation and calling someone a rapist when we do not know what has happened is bloody ridiculous!

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

thomas, in Canada the question is not around whether one has sex or not, it is around the point are you aware enough (sober enough to say yes or no)  to give 'consent' to having sex. But if someone says no, than no means no.

i guess they will have to decide if the first girl was too drunk for sex everything at this place has been borderline

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

i watched it all they had sex two times the first time he lasted a min the 2nd time longer when all the guys came in afterwards she got up to leave and he held her back no sexual actitivites took place afterwards

yes but it's not because there was no sex than there is no sign of rape,when you force a girl to stay in your room like he did by violence and she cried just after before the two other guys enter in the room it's in the rape category in my country

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Fuck me is this place still going on about this? We DO NOT know why the Police were there. For all we know the Police could have had a tip off about drugs being in the apt....we do not know.....all this speculation and calling someone a rapist when we do not know what has happened is bloody ridiculous!

When was the police there!?Tried to see in replay but if that happen rlc deleted it..just like the cam covered..this it's an very bad atitude by rlc.

Just now, taboo said:

yes but it's not because there was no sex than there is no sign of rape,when you force a girl to stay in your room like he did by violence and she cried just after before the two other guys enter in the room it's in the rape category in my country

wouldn't that be false imprisonment then, 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

When was the police there!?Tried to see in replay but if that happen rlc deleted it..just like the cam covered..this it's an very bad atitude by rlc.

Not long after the replay ends the Police went there. They've obviously deleted that because the police have not consented to be on camera.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

To agree ! Fact that we had a police presence on the scene. At around 4 o'clock that is already very disturbing and accompanying one of the boys.

Maybe when they witnessed the cams, they may have changed the direction of their intentions.
And they got to the place so they were somehow notified.
Something really happened, which we do not know exactly and officially. We can therefore only suppose.:dodgy: