Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Just now, broxman said:

Not long after the replay ends the Police went there. They've obviously deleted that because the police have not consented to be on camera.

Ha ok thanks.Well others times police also been in apartments and they are still up and with the same residents,think it was the case of some fight that happen between zoya and lev.But even if they return online don't see this residents being for a lot more time in rlc.

i saw during week vanessa and marketa had nice respectable guys over there were no issues at all, one guy covered the cams because he was shy every single problem has been this group of guys ban them from the apt and vanessa and marketa should be able to continue hopefully

1 minute ago, taboo said:

if the girl file a complaint to the police yes it's possible it's the justice to decide if there was rape or not

Did you watch it? Did you see the girl get dressed go downstairs, laugh and joke with her 'rapist' and the two other guys after the supposed rape happened?

She was walking perfectly fine, talking fine...so all this BS about her being too drunk to have given consent is downright ridiculous!

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Not long after the replay ends the Police went there. They've obviously deleted that because the police have not consented to be on camera.

so what constitutes consent-seems to me that there was no implied consent by the police, so it was deleted

maybe in the same senario, there was no consent, given or implied by the girls being assaulted-- :exclamation:

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

i saw during week vanessa and marketa had nice respectable guys over there were no issues at all, one guy covered the cams because he was shy every single problem has been this group of guys ban them from the apt and vanessa and marketa should be able to continue hopefully

The dude that covered the cams was shy..lol no..he just wanted fun and not be filmed..so he didn't cared rlc neither the clients and block the cams.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Ha ok thanks.Well others times police also been in apartments and they are still up and with the same residents,think it was the case of some fight that happen between zoya and lev.But even if they return online don't see this residents being for a lot more time in rlc.

There were pics over on RLCF. Don't know if they are still there or not.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

so what constitutes consent-seems to me that there was no implied consent by the police, so it was deleted

maybe in the same senario, there was no consent, given or implied by the girls being assaulted-- :exclamation:

WTF? Are you being serious?

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hey it all started on day one when Marketta was obviously saying no and the blond haired neck tattood guy penetrated her

before she jumped up and got the hell out of her room.

Last night just perpetuated unwanted sexual behavior 

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Did you watch it? Did you see the girl get dressed go downstairs, laugh and joke with her 'rapist' and the two other guys after the supposed rape happened?

She was walking perfectly fine, talking fine...so all this BS about her being too drunk to have given consent is downright ridiculous!

Maybe some people are referring to the above quote earlier

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

this is why she cried in guest room just before when he tried to forced her to stay in guest room.....i have watched all after everybody will make his opinion

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

Agree,seen it all,and the sex was consensual.Ahe didn't like the others dudes on bed that's what start the argument.But at least in this case..Not an rape in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes, I followed this moment online at the time and the police officers did not enter the apartment. Only Zoya went out to talk to one of them.
And then Taboo at the door.
And they were not the kind we saw here. Lots of cops to my taste.

• Upvote 1