Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Just now, ze81 said:

Agree,seen it all,and the sex was consensual.Ahe didn't like the others dudes on bed that's what start the argument.But at least in this case..Not an rape in my opinion.

That is exactly it. The way I seen it - She was mad that he let the other two fucking idiots into the room, who were obvioulsly wanting a piece of the action.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree,seen it all,and the sex was consensual.Ahe didn't like the others dudes on bed that's what start the argument.But at least in this case..Not an rape in my opinion.

there is a misunderstanding of the terms sexual assault and rape---these are 2 different charges.

There were sexual assaults being inflicted in that apartment from day 1--and possibly rape, but separate

incidents involving different characters in the apartment.

9 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i watched it all they had sex two times the first time he lasted a min the 2nd time longer when all the guys came in afterwards she got up to leave and he held her back no sexual actitivites took place afterwards

I don't know which country you reside in,,But here in America if a girl is being forced to stay in a room and being held down against their will whether it be by a guy or girl,,it can be considered rape and kidnapping, regardless of what activities happened after he finally lets her leave. You are seeing something totally different from what we saw.

Even if a female just gave you consensual sex like she did at first,,,,if after that she tries to leave the room while a bunch of guys enter the room and he is trying to hold her down,,then it could be considered a crime. Once a female says no,,,then anything after that that goes agains't her will is a crime. I'm not 100% certain about an actual Sexual Assault so Im not gonna speculate on that.

What is really sad though about this apt is that we are not talking about how much fun it is,,but rather how bad these guys are and the girls too,,and if someone got raped last night,,and things got out of hand so much that the cops had to eventually be called.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

I saw this online and it reminded me of the Blonde girl last night who was crying.:exclamation:

Myth: People that have been sexually assaulted will be hysterical and crying.

Fact: Everyone responds differently to trauma- some may laugh, some may cry, and others will not show any emotions.[7]

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/rape.html

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape

http://www.rapevictimadvocates.org/what-you-need-to-know/myths-and-facts/

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, taboo said:

this is why she cried in guest room just before when he tried to forced her to stay in guest room.....i have watched all after everybody will make his opinion

She cried because a bunch of dudes,some even nude,entered the bedroom with her nude(but then she covered)they went bed and disrespect her(as usual from day one in this dudes),that's when she start argument and crying.Also they had sex two times in an row..and looked normal sex,nothing unsual till the others join.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, I followed this moment online at the time and the police officers did not enter the apartment. Only Zoya went out to talk to one of them.
And then Taboo at the door.
And they were not the kind we saw here. Lots of cops to my taste.

Yes that the event I was talking,thanks.I wasn't in rlc by that time but people talked about that event.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She cried because a bunch of dudes,some even nude,entered the bedroom with her nude(but then she covered)they went bed and disrespect her(as usual from day one in this dudes),that's when she start argument and crying.Also they had sex two times in an row..and looked normal sex,nothing unsual till the others join.

no,the two other guys was not in the room when she start cried,she cried just after the guy have taking her with violence for she stay in the room

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

There were pics over on RLCF. Don't know if they are still there or not.

Thanks Des,right now I already don't like lev can't imagine how even less I would like him seing the dude doing the people said he did,iukss.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes that the event I was talking,thanks.I wasn't in rlc by that time but people talked about that event.

For I was watching at the exact moment. And there it was violence as many here try to draw for other cases. Zoya took real blood from Lev and Lev had to defend himself of course.
The fact is that somehow, and today I believe it was the RLC itself should have notified. There was so much noise to alert neighbors. So how did they get there in such a short time?

1 minute ago, taboo said:

no,the two other guys was not in the room when she start cried,she cried just after the guy have taking her with violence for she stay in the room

Are you sure?I think almost for sure,but I could be wrong of course,that the couple were fine,they had sex the second time then one dude entered the bedroom and undressed and entered bed with the couple ,she didn't like it,then other dude entered the bedroom,always with she at least half naked in bed,covered or not,they tried that all had sex with her,but she didn't wanted,and the dudes leaved p,then all the big argument between the couple started.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

For I was watching at the exact moment. And there it was violence as many here try to draw for other cases. Zoya took real blood from Lev and Lev had to defend himself of course.
The fact is that somehow, and today I believe it was the RLC itself should have notified. There was so much noise to alert neighbors. So how did they get there in such a short time?

Didn't he spit  in her the face also?Seems I read that.Strange couple this two.

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know which country you reside in,,But here in America if a girl is being forced to stay in a room and being held down against their will whether it be by a guy or girl,,it can be considered rape and kidnapping, regardless of what activities happened after he finally lets her leave. You are seeing something totally different from what we saw.

Even if a female just gave you consensual sex like she did at first,,,,if after that she tries to leave the room while a bunch of guys enter the room and he is trying to hold her down,,then it could be considered a crime. Once a female says no,,,then anything after that that goes agains't her will is a crime. I'm not 100% certain about an actual Sexual Assault so Im not gonna speculate on that.

What is really sad though about this apt is that we are not talking about how much fun it is,,but rather how bad these guys are and the girls too,,and if someone got raped last night,,and things got out of hand so much that the cops had to eventually be called.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

I saw this online and it reminded me of the Blonde girl last night who was crying.:exclamation:

Myth: People that have been sexually assaulted will be hysterical and crying.

Fact: Everyone responds differently to trauma- some may laugh, some may cry, and others will not show any emotions.[7]

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/rape.html

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape

http://www.rapevictimadvocates.org/what-you-need-to-know/myths-and-facts/

At the least if he kept her from leaving the room by holding her down, holding on to her or blocking the door she is trying to get out of it is unlawful restraint. Looks like someone just made himself a good witness for the prosecutor in writing.   

• Upvote 2