Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

12 hours ago, mib82 said:

Something happened to this apt, it's still under maintenance.. I think it's going to be closed like happened to Vanessa and marketa apt (1 day under maintenance then closed)..

Nothing is going to happen to the apartment.  The apartment is UM so the tenants can do what ever they are going to do without it being seen by the paying members.  I'm sick and tired of people thinking that every time an apartment goes UM that it is actually for some kind of maintenance when there has been proof that it is not.  The couple of L&R seem's to be liked by quite a few people, and the guest as well from what I've read.  So my point to you is not to worry, the apartment will be back as soon as the wild sex or whatever it was that the tenants didn't want you to see, is over.

Have a great day :)

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nothing is going to happen to the apartment.  The apartment is UM so the tenants can do what ever they are going to do without it being seen by the paying members.  I'm sick and tired of people thinking that every time an apartment goes UM that it is actually for some kind of maintenance when there has been proof that it is not.  The couple of L&R seem's to be liked by quite a few people, and the guest as well from what I've read.  So my point to you is not to worry, the apartment will be back as soon as the wild sex or whatever it was that the tenants didn't want you to see, is over.

Have a great day :)

I thought that because generally an apt in maintenance comes back immediately (after 3 or 4 hours or earlier) not over 24h... So I was worried. I don't think that every time an apt goes down... Now is back, better so.

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Et sans preservatif  pour chacun,        chacun a sa semaine.......Merde

de ce que je sais, pour moi le petit ami officiel n'est pas l'asiatique mais l'autre 

Après on s'en fou un peu ^^ 

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

de Ce que je sais, pour moi le petit ami Ne est pas l'official Mais l'Autre asiatique 

Sur l'après un peu s'en fou ^^ 

TU sais ,   c'est comme  Maya et Stephan,     maintenant je dois me taper tous les soirs Stephan seul dans l'appartement avec les animaux 

RLC   devrait virer Stephan  et que Maya puisse amener son nouveau copain et baiser à la maison

Just now, isidore57 said:

TU sais ,   c'est comme  Maya et Stephan,     maintenant je dois me taper tous les soirs Stephan seul dans l'appartement avec les animaux 

RLC   devrait virer Stephan  et que Maya puisse amener son nouveau copain et baiser à la maison

déjà c'est Stepan ^^ après il n'est pas toujours à la maison de temps en temps c'est lui qui ne rentre pas et Maya qui dort seule  

si je me trompe pas ils sont marier et sont assez proches de leurs animaux

on est tous d'accord que leur relation est sur la fin, surtout que je pense qu'il est plus ou moins au courant pour l'autre gars sinon il la laisserai pas sortir vue qu'elle ne le faisais pas avant 

ce n'est jamais facile de ce quitter et moi je dit que c'est plutôt sympa de permettre de voir comment peuvent réagir un couple qui s'aime même dans la séparation, c'est aussi cela RLC, tout n'est pas que baise dans la vie