1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is what google translates. Completely off topic:

This is an English forum. please speak English.

According to the New York Times, the New York Times reported that President Trump earlier this year to FBI director James Komei made a request to stop the former national security adviser Michael Flynn's investigation, according to two sources , Komi recorded the memo in the written memo, the Times said.

"If I go out on the street tomorrow, I asked James Comey's 10 people and I might get three, maybe four who knew to depend on the neighborhood," Watters in the interview "special report" anchor "

thanks. don't know why but my google translater wouldn't work on that 1. also i guess c & j must be secret 007 type agents

James has gone out and I believe our blonde guest went to the loggia with Chloe's pink vibrator (she dropped it whilst trying to hide getting it out of the cupboard) :blush: Well done girl, self sufficiency is a good thing at times.

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

this is what this apt is reduced to.

Capture_2017_08_11_07_03_58_101.png

Capture_2017_08_11_07_04_24_874.png

Capture_2017_08_11_07_04_26_174.png

Capture_2017_08_11_07_04_28_574.png

Capture_2017_08_11_07_04_31_23.png

Capture_2017_08_11_07_04_36_321.png

Capture_2017_08_11_07_04_59_848.png

Vh announces in its newsletter that Chloe and James are separated (?) And that they will stay until the end of August.:dodgy:

Today we saw Chloe collect her things (all).:dodgy:
He also advises that they will stay at Misty's apartment for a few days. And Misty.? And your "friends with benefits"?:huh:

And finally insists on Lisa and James living together but separated. In a larger apartment.:cool:

Lisa would be the name of the blonde we see here now. Just so, would these updates make any sense?::)

As for Anna and Alex moving to next week for a larger apartment, it really is an unexpected novelty, including Drew and Bree (not Laura and Max), joining them.:biggrin:

For Anna's condition at the time the best could not be:heart:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Vh announces in its newsletter that Chloe and James are separated (?) And that they will stay until the end of August.:dodgy:

Today we saw Chloe collect her things (all).:dodgy:
He also advises that they will stay at Misty's apartment for a few days. And Misty.? And your "friends with benefits"?:huh:

And finally insists on Lisa and James living together but separated. In a larger apartment.:cool:

Lisa would be the name of the blonde we see here now. Just so, would these updates make any sense?::)

As for Anna and Alex moving to next week for a larger apartment, it really is an unexpected novelty, including Drew and Bree (not Laura and Max), joining them.:biggrin:

For Anna's condition at the time the best could not be:heart:

Nope Lisa is not the blonde its the other tall brunette.