Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

10 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Just hope some translator is watching the conversation between Heidi, Kristy and Kami in the kitchen right now 20:40, starting at 20:30. It has a dramatic look...

I do not speak Russian but I think this may have to do with what Kristy posted on Instagram this afternoon, she launched a certain alert with regard to a problem she had apparently, and all her friends (Angels, Yula) relay this information

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami hasn't posted anything to her Instagram account for 6 days.

on the phone , she told a friend that now she is part of a ballet , she must be very cautious about what she posts on media social account.

I started learning russian only since 2 days so maybe my understanding is not accurate

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

on the phone , she told a friend that now she is part of a ballet , she must be very cautious about what she posts on media social account.

I started learning russian only since 2 days so maybe my understanding is not accurate

It is what I keep repeating for a long time now.  Yes, she is playing in a ballet for the Bolshoi, just as an actress, making some sort of a clown dressed as a tomboy. Vadim, Kristy's BF, is also working for the Bolshoi.

She talked about a "premiere" tonight, the opening, and said she needs a wig for it, but said also in another conversation that she is aiming at making a wig with her own hair that she is going to cut. This is a reason I asked a translation of the conversation they had Kristy, Heidi and Kami in the kitchen tonight, starting at 20:30. To be sure I don't make stories.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

It is what I keep repeating for a long time now.  Yes, she is playing in a ballet for the Bolshoi, just as an actress, making some sort of a clown dressed as a tomboy. Vadim, Kristy's BF, is also working for the Bolshoi.

She talked about a "premiere" tonight, the opening, and said she needs a wig for it, but said also in another conversation that she is aiming at making a wig with her own hair that she is going to cut. This is a reason I asked a translation of the conversation they had Kristy, Heidi and Kami in the kitchen tonight, starting at 20:30. To be sure I don't make stories.

Could also be that Kami and Kristy are playing with our minds again just like they use to do in Barcelona.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1