Maria & Grisha Part #2

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I meant the guests who stayed with Maria Grisha on new Year and had visited them for a foursome in the old big place too. She is named Mary or Maria and he is Maxim.

Haha the water corpse yes I clicked on the bathroom and saw you with your hair hanging in your face rising from the tub like a water corpse in a horror movie :biggrin:

and from us send to her warm greetings and with hope tonight do action ding dong , dear jabbath leave he  alone he is still high:biggrin:

love me ?

best one sees me ?
he obsessed about me ?
even  my smile still kept  had?
even my chest sound, 
every day listen it !!
so, why strange  thing?
yes , there are  trick ..!!
that was dream.. 
Signature: ooopel

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I meant the guests who stayed with Maria Grisha on new Year and had visited them for a foursome in the old big place too. She is named Mary or Maria and he is Maxim.

Haha the water corpse yes I clicked on the bathroom and saw you with your hair hanging in your face rising from the tub like a water corpse in a horror movie :biggrin:

Maria will return in the near future, but it is not yet known exactly when.
The difference between us is about 1600 kilometers.

8 hours ago, ooopel said:

freddy are still awake up ? come here to chatting with me? i  have 1 hour for you and may be then watch the cartoon as you wish :angel:

I was at work.
Now I'm going to move to Marie and Grisha for a while.

3 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

The difference between us is about 900 kilometers.

I was at work.

hello  the nice guy , welcome when to reach maria give her kiss from me of her, and ask her about why she not posts in twitter as usual with nice outfits she stopped from while !!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

The difference between us is about 1600 kilometers.

I was at work.

Thanks for info. may I ask what you do for work?

On 15/01/2018 at 4:23 PM, FreddyK96416212 said:

I knew it! this flatters me. =)
I registered here to help my friends, I also think that some cameras need to be weighed and about the kind of reaction that read expected.

This is a free camera, the sofa is perfectly visible on the paid camera.

Because Freddy cruger(nightmare on elm street lol)serious this house have a lot more serious problems than any Freddy or maid,starting with the horrible cam position and ending in the places no filmed by cams,fix all that then maybe more people will watch.

Hi, now by your avatar I see that you are really "who" it really is. lol.
If you have read the posts here since the beginning of the project (the two previous ones), then you know that

A) I have always been an "accrediter" of Maria & Grisha and hoping to make sure they give their best as it was to the first project (ex Eugene & Alina) and the second project where you were introduced to us.

B) I have never made tedentious and pejorative or negative comments gratuitously, to you.

On the contrary. The same for the "maid," which you now reveal to be Maria's older sister.

C) For this new place, I also see potential in it, but  I no know for what reason, completely wasted and diverted from its goal (starting from the principle that you have one).

It could (and certainly will be the few) continue to give my personal feedback, which is usually in the direction of bringing the target forward.

Made up a "personal presentation of mine" reinforced every point above oriented by ze81.

So something you can do right away is simply to correct the graphic plan of this realm.

Look and tell me where is cam # 13? Where's cam # 11? Where's cam # 2? Look where the cam went to # 9 :).

Nothing at all to point out about a cam in the sauna (though not unfeasible).
But I have for the cam shower, which in the first two projects, had a role and extra-legal importance and here in this, it is completely annulled.

I do not have deliberate "phobias".

But for this site I have with "blind spots". Not for the locals without cams, but for the intentional and deliberate use of these blind spots. With this objective, to hide of the cams. That thing Maria and Grisha have done a lot in the past. And they still do. Unfortunately.

And taking advantage, since you in specific if you see accessible to our forum, I notice that it was a great work the one of the cam 10 in the bedroom. It remembers good times. which I sincerely hope to return.

Too bad she has not actually been inaugurated as her "sisters" in the previous apartments

I think I can make myself ,understood (hehehehe). It could already be present on the last day 04 ( It would be great. It's missing )
Let us also rethink what can be done for the same effect of impact in relation to cam 7 (in my concept, useless).

Finally, welcome to our CC forum and convey to Grisha, that he has always been for me a positive male reference of the VH site since he elected. His back and the "teeth marks" on his arm, at one point proved it. (Ugh).

In the second spot, this feeling got even stronger.

Maria too, but I see her today as a bird with its wings tied together,, since neither dancing (what was its inner light) we see she more do.

Take that back too.

And sorry  the book for the above, but this needed to arrive your destination. And with you, it will be.

Let's go ahead, Freddyk.lol.

And please, less alcohol.:angel: