Maria & Grisha Part #2

I really like (and a lot) the "vision" we have now for the # 10 cam. :biggrin:Why did it take so long for her to be implanted?

How many good opportunities have been lost there before?
Let's hope that something "magical" can also be done for the cam # 7. Believing that.:angel:

And something also and perhaps complementary to the shower area,
:cool:

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really like (and a lot) the "vision" we have now for the # 10 cam. :biggrin:Why did it take so long for her to be implanted?

How many good opportunities have been lost there before?
Let's hope that something "magical" can also be done for the cam # 7. Believing that.:angel:

And something also and perhaps complementary to the shower area,
:cool:

And by the way, checking now. Why do not we have anything of her (# 10) in momentary files yet? Has not it been noticed yet?:dodgy:

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

And by the way, checking now. Why do not we have anything of her (# 10) in momentary files yet? Has not it been noticed yet?:dodgy:

attn @thedbear there are moment ops working hard to make sure that the vhtv subscribers have as much entertainment available in the archive as possible. all we ask is that if there is something that was missed to post it in ARCHIVE MOMENT REQUESTS so that we can take care of it. i know that i have said this to you before & i don't want to be the 1 that has to tell you again but i'm doing it anyway. next time PLEASE do this instead of quoting yourself about your brilliance in noticing everything. take a little time to notice that you are not the only person on this forum. thanks! and have a gr8 day!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

attn @thedbear there are moment ops working hard to make sure that the vhtv subscribers have as much entertainment available in the archive as possible. all we ask is that if there is something that was missed to post it in ARCHIVE MOMENT REQUESTS so that we can take care of it. i know that i have said this to you before & i don't want to be the 1 that has to tell you again but i'm doing it anyway. next time PLEASE do this instead of quoting yourself about your brilliance in noticing everything. take a little time to notice that you are not the only person on this forum. thanks! and have a gr8 day!

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam113?timestamp=1516250246

Golfer, HI! No need to explain the great workflow you are certainly having. The number of situations to be "documented" with certainty has quadrupled. And it grows more and more.

What I'm warning you is that in no way now any file moments in Maria & Grisha in the bedroom can be without your version of the cam # 10.:cool:

She is undoubtedly the best cam of the place and now, also one of the best of the whole site.
See for yourself and tell me if I'm wrong? Let's give merit and value to what is due.

Grisha really got over it.

Congratulations to him.:biggrin: