Maria & Grisha Part #2

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I just finished watching the lovemaking of the guests again from last night, and i must say it was one of the hottest sexiest romantic ive seen on here. I love how his dick was rock hard before she barely laid a finger on it,  and how they slowly built up their passion with all the touching and kissing and the oral they gave each other. Her expressions of pleasure, The way they looked at each other,and i loved near the end when she was on top, she moved ever so slowly to keep him right there, but not enough to make him cum, and then a nice load to finish. Spectacular! Thx golfer, you made my evening, and my morning!!

Well explained, Ash. That's exactly why this was such a great session. It wasn't just fuck for the cams, it was for their own enjoyment.

• Upvote 2

I watched this couple a few nights ago.. they just cuddled and went to sleep... missed last night's lovemaking.. shame..she is a fine looking woman..and the couple are so romantic with each other..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Well explained, Ash. That's exactly why this was such a great session. It wasn't just fuck for the cams, it was for their own enjoyment.

Hot hot hot!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, plum said:

I watched this couple a few nights ago.. they just cuddled and went to sleep... missed last night's lovemaking.. shame..she is a fine looking woman..and the couple are so romantic with each other..

Hope  they are really an true couple,somethimes VH "iludes".For exemple the girl guest in Alex place looked madly in love by one dude..then he seems to leaved and couple days later she already in bed with other dude and "seems" to like him...but this couple seems sinsere,but after that we just can't sure anything.

I watched it on the timeline. It was definitely sensual and great loving making, but for me, the viewer, a bit to slow motion and lacked a firecracker ending. Minus 2 points for the lights off. Val's hips are simply wonderful though.

• Upvote 1

The VH newsletter says that this weekend Maria will recieve an new girl friend in the house and they gona have hot moments..seems hot but it's VH..so lets hope it's indeed an new girl and not someone repeated and that in fact something hot will happening betwin them two.

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

The VH newsletter says that this weekend Maria will recieve an new girl friend in the house and they gona have hot moments..seems hot but it's VH..so lets hope it's indeed an new girl and not someone repeated and that in fact something hot will happening betwin them two.

I was worried even moments ago, pis the only "new" I had seen there before was Ivy.

However this girl arrives now and in last nite on the day of the photos above she was experiencing one of Maria's fantasies.

The yellow that makes pair with the blue.
Maybe they return this practice that started with Ivy.

Or who knows, Ivy also has one.

Anyway, any movement of Maria to return this on my part is more than welcome for the moment.

If it's really fun and if it's really hot
::)

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I was worried even moments ago, pis the only "new" I had seen there before was Ivy.

However this girl arrives now and in last nite on the day of the photos above she was experiencing one of Maria's fantasies.

The yellow that makes pair with the blue.
Maybe they return this practice that started with Ivy.

Or who knows, Ivy also has one.

Anyway, any movement of Maria to return this on my part is more than welcome for the moment.

If it's really fun and if it's really hot
::)

Could be an fun weekend,just wish VH didn't lied so much...they said an new girl would be joining Maria for this weekend and they said something Probrably would happen betwin them...as i tought..no new girl in house,it's the same girl we seen already an couple times and ivy that we seen dozens times.But maybe later today or tomorrow indeed that "new" girl will arrive.