All Time Best

Thestarider

Lima. She was the only girl worth watching for me in the Barca appartements. She was authentic relaxed open minded and just did her thing. By far the sexiest for me because of her attitude. When she comes back she makes me watch Barca appartements again.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It is really hard to come up with just 20 places in the poll as the membership has spoken with over 30 different girls

Put out 2 polls and take the top ten from each.  I would think you could handle it LOL.  After all, you are a mod!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Put out 2 polls and take the top ten from each.  I would think you could handle it LOL.  After all, you are a mod!

Dude, I'd rather watch a bull fight than have to make a poll about the girls. Even with only 10 girls.

When I started there, there were 5 apartments.Fine. I could handle 6 chicks.

Now, with RLC and the other sites, we're covering zillions.

The best we could hope for is that the software could have a capability of flowing in a fricken' Excel spreadsheet or a standard text file for each damn name. Unless a poll is a "Yes or No" it's a pain-in-the-ass to set them up. My hat is off to anybody who has the patience to accomplish the task, even if it gets abbreviated.

(Diana is a certified lovely, incidentally.)

• Upvote 1

I'd do a simple poll as to whether Leora would most love a squirrel, a skunk, a Siberian hamster, a swampy gator, a bull, or a fat cat, or a useless dog.

But I don't do it because the fricken' dog would win. :sad:

• Upvote 4

The Goddess is perfect. I don't understand why there would be a poll because those voting against her would simply be in denial. Jasmin has great tits, Kristy has a great arse, but only The Goddess reaches perfection in both. Maybe Megan but as I didn't see enough of her naked arse and though what I did see was great it simply wasn't as sexy as Leora's. Jess had an incredibly firm tight body but ultimately while I respect her arse, the tits simply were a little too small.

I think I've done something like this before:

Best tits: Jasmin (with Megan second)

Best arse: The Goddess (but Kristy is close, and as you know I like Adele's, Belle's and Nicole's)

Best face: Kami (Jasmin may be second, but there's Stella, Ilona etc.)

Best personality: Nelly

Best body: The Goddess (followed by Megan)

Best hair: Belle (followed by Ilona)

Best lips: Belle

Best at sex: Masha

My personal sexiest: Belle and The Goddess.

• Upvote 1