Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

I guess if watching people play cards and eat is your thing, so be it mate.  But why come to a voyeur site to watch people eat and play cards?  I come to watch the sex like the addy I referred you to.  Strange you come here to watch people eat and play cards.  Do you subscribe too?

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, you wear a satanic symbol as your avatar, but you don't want to elaborate on your beliefs when asked. Ok, that's strange, but good luck with that! Or should I wish you bad luck? Sorry, I'm not up to speed on which side of the fence Satan is on when it comes to luck. I guess which ever side ends with the most suffering. 

Holy shit, I will have to change avatar, too many questions. I'd never think it's so important

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I guess if watching people play cards and eat is your thing, so be it mate.  But why come to a voyeur site to watch people eat and play cards?  I come to watch the sex like the addy I referred you to.  Strange you come here to watch people eat and play cards.  Do you subscribe too?

that's more than they do at xglswhatever apt which apparently is very popular now as a true voyeur apt.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

that's more than they do at xglswhatever apt which apparently is very popular now as a true voyeur apt.

I wouldn't know Golfer, I don't waste my time clicking on that apt..  I thought in the beginning it might be something but I learned very quickly it was not worth a dam...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I wouldn't know Golfer, I don't waste my time clicking on that apt..  I thought in the beginning it might be something but I learned very quickly it was not worth a dam...

believe it or not there are 130 some pages of all negative comments or stuff like "give them a chance, they're a true voyeur apt, they are the hottest girls, etc." i don't know. i guess i missed something!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i have a gr8 idea. lets bring candy over to join anna & bree so that we can play cards & not have sex with them! wtf is wrong with these guys?

Happening what happen last night don't know if anything will happen (don't remember if at the old apartments was 2 parties in a row)... But if it happens it's too soon for that

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i have a gr8 idea. lets bring candy over to join anna & bree so that we can play cards & not have sex with them! wtf is wrong with these guys?

Capture_2017_09_01_18_25_12_772.png

What's wrong with Dean, you mean?
It looks like he was infected with Ashley's virus
First with Lisa and Misty, then Bree and now this?

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

believe it or not there are 130 some pages of all negative comments or stuff like "give them a chance, they're a true voyeur apt, they are the hottest girls, etc." i don't know. i guess i missed something!

yeah, you missed 2 new pages, 132

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Happening what happen last night don't know if anything will happen (don't remember if at the old apartments was 2 parties in a row)... But if it happens it's too soon for that

they have made a weekend out of it a few times. candy/dean & drew/bree each had stays of the entire weekend & multiple sessions at the old apt. let's see if they can do it here!