Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Dean being Dean... what else... he learned with alex, his master

A profound pearl of wisdom if I ever heard one.  Could not have said it better myself.  Dam!  why didn't I think to say that...::)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Happening what happen last night don't know if anything will happen (don't remember if at the old apartments was 2 parties in a row)... But if it happens it's too soon for that

Even thought I have, even adding that they finished eating and Drew and Bree were sleeping until recently.

So by planning, we still have many cards to unload on the table there.

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Watch it Russ!!  If you go around acting like Dean ought to be a bit polite and pay attention to his women you'll get jumped on and told you're viewing the wrong apartment.  Gotta be careful with the "posting police" around here tonight...  Just giving you a heads up bro...:biggrin:

and you see? you can be funny if you want! :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Even thought I have, even adding that they finished eating and Drew and Bree were sleeping until recently.

So by planning, we still have many cards to unload on the table there.

Drew didn't sleep until get home from work (??).. but lets wait and see

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the only thing that dean was good for was to have a spare dick available for group stuff. another performance like last night & that will be a distant memory. and acting like a dick on top of that? not smart dean!!!!

I guess all the other participants had prefered that Dean wasn't there 

What is wrong with russian guys?
All they seem to want to do is lounge around all day, drink as much vodka as their livers will tolerate..and treat girls like absolute second class citizens.
Candy is the sweetest, most beautiful girl on here..imho..and Bree is gorgeous too..both love sex with multiple partners and these shit for brains guys ignore them and treat them like shit.
i wish I was there..Candy and Bree would have my full attention..

It appears to me Dean brought Candy over so 1. He would not be left completely out and rejected.  2. It feeds his ego.  "See, I can get a girl too."  and 3.  they might not throw is loser ass out when they get sick of him.. :biggrin:

He humiliated Candy once over at the old apartment and she got up and left his ass there.  He hung around picking what spare pussy he could until Ashley and even she got sick of him.  I don't know what he did to get Candy back.  I was surprised to see her that threesome night at the old apartment.