Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

that's why I asked whether she is a good sucker, for me she seems to be POLITE too much.

Candy has been known to suck two at a time. ย So yeah, I'd say she knew her way around a dick...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I know it's a intimate group that share everything about sex... but to me it's confuse this kind of situation between dean and candy in the living room

ย 

Dean is trying to get someone, anyone to pay attention to him. ย Candy just kinda goes along to get along. ย Remember, Candy was not there last night and might not be aware of what went on. ย She may be raring to go. ย She is wearing a very tight dress and very sexy underwear. ย 

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Dean is trying to get someone, anyone to pay attention to him. ย Candy just kinda goes along to get along. ย Remember, Candy was not there last night and might not be aware of what went on. ย She may be raring to go. ย She is wearing a very tight dress and very sexy underwear. ย 

If she don't know it's because she doesn't want to know or don't care (there are cameras ahahaha)

Bold: the same thing i saw yesterday with bree and misty with dean presence at the room...ย 

Someone turned cam 3 so that we cant see candy or what other fine piece of ass might be sitting there --Candy is obviously very pissed of at scumbag Dean---He always treats her like shit and she still shows up again and again with him

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok! Drew is going to have that shit on his mind though and it's going to mess with him. Wonder how Bree feels about Misty?

remember that not too long ago drew came to a & a apt without bree & was being set up with misty & she didn't want him. there is a lot that we don't know about these guys!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok! Drew is going to have that shit on his mind though and it's going to mess with him. Wonder how Bree feels about Misty?

Now i don't know... but yesterday she was very very very happy with Misty tongue, lips and fingers

• Like 1