Carol & Artur

Have we heard anything more about Serge and Sandra? VHTV said they were away on vacation. I haven't seen them say anything more about them since.

Not sure that Jeff & Violet will get their own apartment - VHTV said that Pavel & Alice were getting their own apartment long before Jeff & Violet came along, and so far no movement on that front.

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

violet & jeff are supposedly getting their own apt. i would put them with artur & carol in the do nothing apt & throw gary & all out the door. that way jeka won't lose $ on that apt. if the couples don't work out together he could change it next month.

Seems an great ideia.But to me the best it's that jeka doesn't open a single more house in VH,we gifted us..with..Sandra and serge "great" house..than right after the Worst apartment ever in VH.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

Have we heard anything more about Serge and Sandra? VHTV said they were away on vacation. I haven't seen them say anything more about them since.

Not sure that Jeff & Violet will get their own apartment - VHTV said that Pavel & Alice were getting their own apartment long before Jeff & Violet came along, and so far no movement on that front.

Think it was more or less obvious that the "vacations" mean..leaving the place for good..but of course that would mean accepting the place were an failure..

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems an great ideia.But to me the best it's that jeka doesn't open a single more house in VH,we gifted us..with..Sandra and serge "great" house..than right after the Worst apartment ever in VH.

not the worst on vh. THE WORST IN THE HISTORY OF VOYEUR SITES !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think it was more or less obvious that the "vacations" mean..leaving the place for good..but of course that would mean accepting the place were an failure..

They had already accepted the place was a failure by announcing that they were closing it down. So after saying that and then changing their minds and keeping it open, they could have just said Sandra and Serge were leaving the project.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

And yet they keep it open. Which makes me wonder if despite being unanimously hated on this forum, that the wider VHTV membership are actually watching it. I liken the gary apartment (I can't even remember who else is there without looking it up) to the Barcelona apartments at RLC, nothing really happens, no-one really likes them but huge numbers watch in the vain hope that something might actually happen one day.

1 hour ago, stanley said:

And yet they keep it open. Which makes me wonder if despite being unanimously hated on this forum, that the wider VHTV membership are actually watching it. I liken the gary apartment (I can't even remember who else is there without looking it up) to the Barcelona apartments at RLC, nothing really happens, no-one really likes them but huge numbers watch in the vain hope that something might actually happen one day.

but at least the barca girls get naked!

• Upvote 1

Reading the above commented I recall recently I got a protracted response from VH relative to everybody here disliking James.  He stated that only 3.5% of their membership are actual members in here.  The gist I got is that while VH will listen to us they take the number of clicks on an apartment and place much more stock in that.  I have not replied because I simply have not had the time but if he reads this I would ask him to consider that we may be only 3.5% but we are the ones giving the feedback that is readily accessible.  Moreover, if everybody agrees to something in these forums he can bet it is a pretty good representative sampling of what the majority of his subscribers think. The Gallup Poll is a good example.  Although they (and everybody else) predicted the wrong outcome in the recent US Election, generally Gallup is spot on.  Gallup does not question the majority of americans, they take a small sample.  As such, it might be a good idea to listen a bit more carefully to us in here.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

BTW, anybody know why Carol and Arthur is offline..  Outside of Arthur maybe killing Carol for all the dick teasing she does to him..:biggrin:

I would bet the reason is the same one we have now for Maria and Grisha.

Technical Reasons. Of course, perhaps a new visit from those friends of another day is evidently ruled out.
Same for Maria and Grisha, where before the "technical reasons" we only had Scarlett alone in the place. She was just for the moment, but now we can not know if she still goes on like this.:dodgy:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Indeed,i seen the barca houses worse times,some houses were almost nothing happens and routine it's Totaly installed..but s,x,l,g,d place it's embaracing bad in all aspects.

7 hours ago, mic351 said:

Reading the above commented I recall recently I got a protracted response from VH relative to everybody here disliking James.  He stated that only 3.5% of their membership are actual members in here.  The gist I got is that while VH will listen to us they take the number of clicks on an apartment and place much more stock in that.  I have not replied because I simply have not had the time but if he reads this I would ask him to consider that we may be only 3.5% but we are the ones giving the feedback that is readily accessible.  Moreover, if everybody agrees to something in these forums he can bet it is a pretty good representative sampling of what the majority of his subscribers think. The Gallup Poll is a good example.  Although they (and everybody else) predicted the wrong outcome in the recent US Election, generally Gallup is spot on.  Gallup does not question the majority of americans, they take a small sample.  As such, it might be a good idea to listen a bit more carefully to us in here.  

Even if we are only those 3,5 of those VH subscribers thing it's very representative that the place having so much unanimous dislike should make VH think in it..for exemple think it's bad for them any user,being an regular one or someone trying to see if it worst to sign VH to check that house and a lot of times see an empty house..or residents hidding in corners of kitchens..or running off cams to have sex..the house post have almost 2000 coments..but 99% are negative ones.Not all publicitie it's an good thing..not to mention that even the house manager seems to see the desaster he maid so Basicaly doesn't apear neither resolves nothing,same regard the company itself that let us almost complaining to the air..