Carol & Artur

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Kinda obvious it's closed Jabbath.  I would like to know why.  Did Carol and Arthur leave the project?  Did they go on vacation?  Are there technical difficulties?  Inquiring minds want to know...:huh:::)

I think you spoke for us all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Kinda obvious it's closed Jabbath.  I would like to know why.  Did Carol and Arthur leave the project?  Did they go on vacation?  Are there technical difficulties?  Inquiring minds want to know...:huh:::)

I bet its some technical problems. You know ISP at Jekas places ofte made problems. I guess we will see them back soon. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I bet its some technical problems. You know ISP at Jekas places ofte made problems. I guess we will see them back soon. 

Or they left the project. Or they left without warning. Received a fine for half of the salary (because they do not have statistics) and quarreled with the project.

As far as I understood it was planned differently. This apartment is closed. Open the apartment for Violet and Jeff. Since this apartment online - Violet and Jeff stayed with Jeka. And yes Violet and Jeff are very shy about the neighbors. When they have their own apartment - they will probably be as open, active and cheerful as KPLP on better days.