Carol & Artur

@Voyeur House TV I opened a support ticket about the bedroom cam being out of focus. The ticket has gone to status resolved, but clearly it hasn't been resolved. I also opened a support ticket on 19th August about the bathroom cam in Grisha and Maria apartment jumping all the time, that got changed to closed despite the fact that it is still doing it. Is there any point in opening these tickets if nothing is going to be done to fix what we are reporting. I've had better success getting things fixed reporting them on this forum than through support.

outoffocus.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

@Voyeur House TV I opened a support ticket about the bedroom cam being out of focus. The ticket has gone to status resolved, but clearly it hasn't been resolved. I also opened a support ticket on 19th August about the bathroom cam in Grisha and Maria apartment jumping all the time, that got changed to closed despite the fact that it is still doing it. Is there any point in opening these tickets if nothing is going to be done to fix what we are reporting. I've had better success getting things fixed reporting them on this forum than through support.

outoffocus.jpg  0   266.59 kB

That's not good. Will forward that for sure.