Zoi & Tim Part #1

they are all at laylas place and they leaved zois at 1800 arrived at 1850 and its 15 min walk from zoi

eric left his place 1820 sow they been  to sallys place  and i think its same house as erics

tec guy he left 1430 ..

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

may be because people like to watch the pretty girls take showers ;-)
I prefer to look at it rather than a girl with her one-night shot, the so-called threesome plans, SM plans, ect.... just because it increases the number of views, we forget quickly that is real life and that's why Sally (in addition she is only guest), Lisa as well as Jeff and Violet have found their public
There is a public for any type of apartment, that's why VHTV now has 2 apartments with Gays, because there are people who wanted that, and that's why a Lesbian apartment should open soon

Well ,
I watch all this and follow closely. In the timeline.

So I can have the security that my stats do not have. And to ensure even more that, when online, in the cam free.

They block the vision, I go to the time line.

Everyone does so (the premium ones) and Tim really will have and lift more of that chair, or sit more often.

What about technical work? Well yes, those who are a veteran here in Vh already know very closely this "technical work" for the management of Lina and Alex.:dodgy:

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well as far as I'm concerned, Lisa doesn't do shit either but everyone seems to love her. I find it a little hypocritical that some of those same people come here and give Sally shit.

I found her very pretty but agree she must start doing something or not see the point of her having an intire house for her,but at least she it's very attractive and can use it,just like Sally can,same thing can't be sayed about this couple..at least for me they look average,if they don't do more thing,just this routinal stuff then the place it's doomed,for the girls there is dudes much more attractive to watch and same regard men's.

Sensational Sally wants her place on VHTV, another single girl apartment. Well then the bathroom bate is any indication of how Sally will be in her own place, she will not get the hits on her apartment required to keep it operational. Just ask the two of the most beautiful girls ever to grace the VHTV screens in Jeka's failure of an apartment. Showers only just don't bring in the masses. You must seduce the viewers into a trance to continue to watch your apartment daily. Sally is a very beautiful woman, but entirely too conservative for VHTV and it's majority membership. Sadly I believe that she can not hold the membership and will be a failure on her own.