Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

i feel the need to repeat myself, only out of concern for a very bad situation.

alan is an immature, very dangerous person. he is irrational, capricious and capable of violence if the wind is right.

i  fear for the safety of these two girls and wish he were gone completely.

as for george - he;s just an asshole, like rock. they should just take a walk and never come back.

alan is a different story and this will end badly.

sorry, that's the way it is.

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He really likes Mr. Badger :biggrin:

But notice that only now that he has made it present there all day.
I think the scare he had with NIna and also the scare NIna had with his immediate reaction could serve as a bridge to a more effective resumption between them.
Just for reference, the situation there in a certain way and how it is being drawn is bringing me personal memories. Even the incident and the fright.

That's why I have a more proactive view of everything there. Nothing free or for no definite purpose. I've tipped it before. Line of time setting up the whole scenario before the target fact and after the same ...

1 minute ago, billycox said:

i feel the need to repeat myself, only out of concern for a very bad situation.

alan is an immature, very dangerous person. he is irrational, capricious and capable of violence if the wind is right.

i  fear for the safety of these two girls and wish he were gone completely.

as for george - he;s just an asshole, like rock. they should just take a walk and never come back.

alan is a different story and this will end badly.

sorry, that's the way it is.

I am sure you have evidence for that as I judge people only on facts. Seems you know more than me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

This is just like the Leora and Paul house .  People think Paul isn't good enough for her so they attack ever thing he does. Grow up people. They really don't care what you say or think.

Just to set my position on the example. And by the way happy example.

Long before, still in the old RLC apartment, Leora was reluctant to expose herself on the cam. She would escape, and hide in the bathroom that had a blind spot there, or prosely in the kitchen, also in a blind spot there.

She felt somehow pressured. One knows for what reason. Paul always held his bars. One day the pressure was on and she sat on the window sill if I did not miss it.

Paul rescued her in his lap, and spent hours with her like this in his lap sitting on the couch in the living room; From day to day it became the largest reference of companion present in RLC.
And we know how Leora is today for these previous pressures.

there is something disturbing about alan's behavior.he switches from caring & loving to hostile & on the brink of violence at the slightest thing. nina holds the situation together well. so far i haven't seen him hit her but he has appeared to be very close to doing so on a number of occasions. strangely enough he seems to behave a lot better with serena there, whether with nina or without. i think the 3 of them together is the way it should stay for now. too many people visited this weekend & probably too much booze flowed.edda appears to be a good influence also as long as joe behaves, which he did tonight from what i saw. we need to keep an eye on the situation & just be observers so that we can judge everything & everyone fairly & hope that no one gets hurt, emotionally & physically.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Just In said:

What in the hell is that about, Nina pretends to be unconscious and sends Alan into a fit in the foetal position. 

She did not fake it, she really fainted for seconds and Alan with the slap woke her up, but he's hardly able to stand the fright. See that it runs out of air.
Nina have to rescue him.

The shock was strong for both of them.

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

She did not fake it, she really fainted for seconds and Alan with the slap woke her up, but he's hardly able to stand the fright. See that it runs out of air.
Nina have to rescue him.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam17?timestamp=1506202675

The shock was strong for both of them. And since they are so fond of pointing out files with evidence of "aggression" then we will do the same with "recovery".
:dodgy:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Nina have to rescue him.

Did she fall when she fainted, I miseed that. She really should check with the doctor who's treating her allergies, could be a reaction to some medication. And cmon bear, slapping someone who fainted is not the correct treatment a medical professional would advise.