Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

See..they are in livingroom and the lights are on,VH clients can see it nicely.The people in charge of this place know that is important to satisfy the clients and that is apparently in several details.Other places are lights out,people in the dark,we don't see shit..nice house and residents.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No way was that the first time. She's a pro and I'm sure that she has done it before without lube. If the pussy is wet enough it works just as well.

Great to hear it from a pro  LOL

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For now they can really substitute S&J and maybe S&V.

Anal on your second day? And with the number of "pranksters" they've done in a little over 24 hours?
This still remembering that for this moment only Anna and Mika practice this variation here.
Do you have another one? Really? James even tried or did not even come close. Maybe Ashley, but did you see anything?

They've outgrown both of them in my vision. Not yours yet?

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Anal on your second day? And with the number of "pranksters" they've done in a little over 24 hours?
This still remembering that for this moment only Anna and Mika practice this variation here.
Do you have another one? Really? James even tried or did not even come close. Maybe Ashley, but did you see anything?

They've outgrown both of them in my vision. Not yours yet?

I agree to SJ but SV were really special. It's too early to say they can replace them. But they for sure have potential.