Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Fucking like rabbits is good. But it is enough? For example, Masha and Grisha - now big problems with ratings and money (they can be seen on % - not fixed pay). From the summer camp - also kick out two couples who fucked like rabbits.

As far as I understand, they lived with parents or relatives. And now they are so active - because they are alone for first in long time. When they satisfy hunger - activity subsides.

1000098.jpg  0   349.87 kB

oh that's so true groomy, when you don't have to wait for mom and dad to go to bed to have sex, it jsu naturally breaks out all day, that doesn't necassarily mean it will slow down i don't think. Anyway a good passionate one a day is better than 3 rushed through the motions anyway.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Alan acts to much like a little boy and he clings to Nina all the time, hope it's because it's nervous energy from being in front of cameras and he will mellow out

sorry for interrupting your thoughts, but I think that despite all the nervousness, under no circumstances he shouldn't stop "clinging" Nina. I really like to watch them fucking like a rabbits.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

sorry for interrupting your thoughts, but I think that despite all the nervousness, under no circumstances he shouldn't stop "clinging" Nina. I really like to watch them fucking like a rabbits.

Me too and he is a good 'fucker' unless some of the other males here on VH.He reminds me of Carmen's BF on VV. Young and energetic.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Just something to point out. , but this place as far as I can see has no "blind spots" and from what I also noticed do not stop smoking (or am I mistaken)?

The new location of Maria and Grisha is undoubtedly very large..
And in reference to the history of where they came from (as they were with Eugene and Alina) could in no way be effected with blind spots here, And by the way we still have them.I do not know who the liability would be

For this apartment, we can see at the table at the moment that we have another cam coming. The one where I am curious to know, maybe at the entrance and thus closing all the location points inside the apartment.

Agree that Maria and grisha place it's big but if VH can afford to have three,four cams catching an dam pool than for sure they can put an couple extra cams in m&g house.The proof that that is at least on bedroom/room without cam is that they vanish so much without leaving the place..