Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Youn know what, i take a lot of your advice on here, i'm gonna try the Tequila and go for it with Guy, you said it was good for all kinds ofstuff including anal, maybe we'll do some shots, and i'll talk dirty to him some more, he loves that now by the way, and who knows what might come of it!

Ok, I pick Ashleyxyz to start. 😎

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Hello one and all

As many of you, I started with RLC.  Then tried VV.  For a while, I had both.  But then I had enough of dead apartments and I quit RLC.  VV was good (most of times)

Took me a while to get interested in VH.  And now, just dumped VV as both quality and quantity of VH much better than VV.  I will miss Lisa (if she ever returns to VV) but the last few additions to VH are great,  And, as many said before,  it shows that they worked the angles and it gives good views. I just don't like the view in the washroom.  

If the first day shows the real characters of these kids,  they both seems to be perverts (and, I admit it, I love it )   Welcome Nina and Alan

I agree with you.
In the first moments still a little contained, but when they were really alone, they let it come.
For the first day this really made "weight" there.
And Nina seems to be very "creative" in this too.
::)

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't work for vh (strictly a volunteer) but i think that soon they are going to raise the price & start charging more for archives that were entered before you join so make sure you get in asap! i would contact vh through the pm & tell them what you want to do & make sure you get the best deal.

I hope they think well in this step. This would do it in cost in the same line of RLC and thus losing its main differential.
The expected effect may be different than if desired.:dodgy:

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey nack ,hows everything? Love all the pics you've been posting! 

Everything's good Ash. I love posting pics from RLC even though I don't like them at all. I like it when they ban me and I come back again and again..lol

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nack said:

Everything's good Ash. I love posting pics from RLC even though I don't like them at all. I like it when they ban me and I come back again and again..lol

Lol, , thats too funny, how does hope get away posting all the pics he posts?

Fucking like rabbits is good. But it is enough? For example, Masha and Grisha - now big problems with ratings and money (they can be seen on % - not fixed pay). From the summer camp - also kick out two couples who fucked like rabbits.

As far as I understand, they lived with parents or relatives. And now they are so active - because they are alone for first in long time. When they satisfy hunger - activity subsides.

1000098.jpg

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Fucking like rabbits is good. But it is enough? For example, Masha and Grisha - now big problems with ratings and money (they can be seen on % - not fixed pay). From the summer camp - also kick out two couples who fucked like rabbits.

As far as I understand, they lived with parenyts or relatives. And now they are so active - because they are alone for first in long time. When they satisfy hunger - activity subsides.

1000098.jpg  0   349.87 kB

You are too pessimistic my friend :biggrin: