Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are too pessimistic my friend :biggrin:

Maybe. Of the three new - they are the best. But I predict an early crisis. When the novelty is gone. If they do nothing significant. While they plan to live - watch TV series, play dota, draw and fuck.

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

Maybe. Of the three new - they are the best. But I predict an early crisis. When the novelty is gone. If they do nothing significant. While they plan to live - watch TV series, play dota, draw and fuck.

Well that's still far more than most people on RLC do. But I hope they will have some nice guests over...

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, groomy said:

Fucking like rabbits is good. But it is enough? For example, Masha and Grisha - now big problems with ratings and money (they can be seen on % - not fixed pay). From the summer camp - also kick out two couples who fucked like rabbits.

As far as I understand, they lived with parents or relatives. And now they are so active - because they are alone for first in long time. When they satisfy hunger - activity subsides.  0  349.87 kB

I don't care about the ratings.They are good looking, young,uninhibited and have high sex drive.All the other apartments are huge bore for me. I also like teya stan.

The crowd favorite compound is boring as hell and i couldn't care less if it is closed one day.Anna-Alex orgies with new guests are good too.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that's still far more than most people on RLC do. But I hope they will have some nice guests over...

Well! Since they are not of known managements I must understand that it has plans for them and is aware of what captivates the attention of users here.
Otherwise they would not have boarded this one.

What I can expect and see is that for these times, they are holding back and justifying their presence here.

Let's see as follows but still on the right path.

For just one day of activation

1 hour ago, nack said:

I don't care about the ratings.They are good looking, young,uninhibited and have high sex drive.All the other apartments are huge bore for me. I also like teya stan.

The crowd favorite compound is boring as hell and i couldn't care less if it is closed one day.Anna-Alex orgies with new guests are good too.

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Fucking like rabbits is good. But it is enough? For example, Masha and Grisha - now big problems with ratings and money (they can be seen on % - not fixed pay). From the summer camp - also kick out two couples who fucked like rabbits.

As far as I understand, they lived with parents or relatives. And now they are so active - because they are alone for first in long time. When they satisfy hunger - activity subsides.

1000098.jpg

Maria and Grisha may have problems with classifications, but they started to walk in the right direction now. And with a differential being the first to synchronize with their other members.

I hope VH does not make the same stupid mistake that we saw happen in the complex and with "who". Give time to recover and if it still fails there it can detonate.

No CasaHot in the game (which makes no difference to me) our attention becomes more disputed. The game fits more between them.

So space for Nina and Alan, also get their team on the field and get a satisfactory position in this championship.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Maria and Grisha may have problems with classifications, but they started to walk in the right direction now. And with a differential being the first to synchronize with their other members.

I hope VH does not make the same stupid mistake that we saw happen in the complex and with "who". Give time to recover and if it still fails there it can detonate.

No CasaHot in the game (which makes no difference to me) our attention becomes more disputed. The game fits more between them.

So space for Nina and Alan, also get their team on the field and get a satisfactory position in this championship.

This new house it's fine,no dead spots,they don't stay all the talk talking and sleeping and vanish cams like it happens from day one in Grisha and Maria house(not sad to see they have low views).

3 hours ago, groomy said:

As far as I understand, they lived with parents or relatives. And now they are so active - because they are alone for first in long time. When they satisfy hunger - activity subsides.

1000098.jpg

The first day of this new house it's already better than an full month in let's say Maria and crisha new place.So if those could stay all that doing almost zero this new couple must have the same chances.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The first day of this new house it's already better than an full month in let's say Maria and crisha new place.So if those could stay all that doing almost zero this new couple must have the same chances.

Just something to point out. , but this place as far as I can see has no "blind spots" and from what I also noticed do not stop smoking (or am I mistaken)?

The new location of Maria and Grisha is undoubtedly very large..
And in reference to the history of where they came from (as they were with Eugene and Alina) could in no way be effected with blind spots here, And by the way we still have them.I do not know who the liability would be

For this apartment, we can see at the table at the moment that we have another cam coming. The one where I am curious to know, maybe at the entrance and thus closing all the location points inside the apartment.