Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Thank you both Jabbath and ze81 for the camcaps - good ones and again tell a story. V grateful - like you Jabbath - I also have a similar cordless set of landline phones like that.

Edited by Oldstalker
spellchecker!!
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Oldstalker said:

Thank you both Sabbath and ze81 for the camps - good ones and again tell a story. V grateful - like you Sabbath - I also have a similar cordless set of landline phones like that.

Thanks landline phone was the word I was looking for. Btw. my name is jabbath. No offense taken though :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Staying topless after sex gets bonus points :biggrin:

Beginning is good. But I would not give bonus points. Even shy Amy (who was expelled) - alone with her boyfriend walked naked. And with the girls too.

I'm not talking about Maria, KPLPR, Anna.

For the VH, this has already become norm:shy:.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Beginning is good. But I would not give bonus points. Even shy Amy (who was expelled) - alone with her boyfriend walked naked. And with the girls too.

I'm not talking about Maria, KPLPR, Anna.

For the VH, this has already become norm:shy:.

Maybe you are right. But her body language tells me shes completely comfortable with her self and not shy at all. And they are still horny:

NinaAlanStillHorny.JPG

NinaAlanStillHorny2.JPG

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe you are right. But her body language tells me shes completely comfortable with her self and not shy at all. And they are still horny:

Do not forget - they are alone in the apartment. They are in their comfort zone.

They are good. But we must look further. In a week you will write - again joint bath, they are boring!

I am pleased with them. But no delight.

32 minutes ago, groomy said:

Do not forget - they are alone in the apartment. They are in their comfort zone.

They are good. But we must look further. In a week you will write - again joint bath, they are boring!

I am pleased with them. But no delight.

Good point groomy. Let's just hope the best. They had a good start that's for sure.