Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Glad to see my first feelings about this place and residents were correct.This house and residents look,act so much better than for exemple the recent house an resident of VH opened.This place looks that will give us some fun,hot cool moments.Hope VH reconsiders giving new projects to the actual residents(like Jeka etc)and sees it's better other people or themselfs to do it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Glad to see my first feelings about this place and residents were correct.This house and residents look,act so much better than for exemple the recent house an resident of VH opened.This place looks that will give us some fun,hot cool moments.Hope VH reconsiders giving new projects to the actual residents(like Jeka etc)and sees it's better other people or themselfs to do it.

Fully agree. As I said earlier the managers seem to know whats important in such a place besides finding the right people. But I loke Zoi and Tim too. I like seeing different kind of people here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree. As I said earlier the managers seem to know whats important in such a place besides finding the right people.

Indeed jabba.Things seem well planed and solid in this house,that's the diference when people that know what they are doing and just residents wanting to have houses that are mirrors of their(boring) houses.For once this new house gived good vibes sinse first moment.