Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Hello one and all

As many of you, I started with RLC.  Then tried VV.  For a while, I had both.  But then I had enough of dead apartments and I quit RLC.  VV was good (most of times)

Took me a while to get interested in VH.  And now, just dumped VV as both quality and quantity of VH much better than VV.  I will miss Lisa (if she ever returns to VV) but the last few additions to VH are great,  And, as many said before,  it shows that they worked the angles and it gives good views. I just don't like the view in the washroom.  

If the first day shows the real characters of these kids,  they both seems to be perverts (and, I admit it, I love it )   Welcome Nina and Alan

• Upvote 2

Hi Amy   I wanted to resubscribe and I was expecting my subscription to auto renew but it didn't,  Not sure why because I don't remember that I cancelled it.  But you know, with all what happened 3 months ago, may be it was not set up properly

I renewed but noticed that price has increased (again).  Knowing now that there are perverts among participants, I couldn't resist  ;)

I messaged James and asked him to fix it

What about yours?

BtW  read that again, you had a sex spree during your vacation.  I guess you enjoy being my hero  LOL

• Upvote 2

Yes I'm sure James will make it right. Yes, I'll probably resubscribe. I'm super busy right now and i don't get to watch as much as I would like to though, but I don't want to lose the price I got either.

Yes, this time I got 6 in 3 days. Well, really 2 and half days. Saturday was absolutely crazy. We fucked 4 times. Tequila is some amazing stuff. Seeing half naked ladies by the pool all day made my job easy and pure joy. 😁

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes I'm sure James will make it right. Yes, I'll probably resubscribe. I'm super busy right now and i don't get to watch as much as I would like to though, but I don't want to lose the price I got either.

Yes, this time I got 6 in 3 days. Well, really 2 and half days. Saturday was absolutely crazy. We fucked 4 times. Tequila is some amazing stuff. Seeing half naked ladies by the pool all day made my job easy and pure joy. 😁

I'm thinking about starting a North American voyeur site.....   I will select you as the first manager...  LOL

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I'm thinking about starting a North American voyeur site.....   I will select you as the first manager...  LOL

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm your girl. Just tell me what you like. 💋

You're the manager, you put on what you like! If you could steal 2 couples or singles each  from VH, VV, RLC, and Camarads, who would you start your managing career with?

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Youn know what, i take a lot of your advice on here, i'm gonna try the Tequila and go for it with Guy, you said it was good for all kinds ofstuff including anal, maybe we'll do some shots, and i'll talk dirty to him some more, he loves that now by the way, and who knows what might come of it!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Youn know what, i take a lot of your advice on here, i'm gonna try the Tequila and go for it with Guy, you said it was good for all kinds ofstuff including anal, maybe we'll do some shots, and i'll talk dirty to him some more, he loves that now by the way, and who knows what might come of it!

::)...GM

• Upvote 1