Edda & Joe

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I feel now that with all the group sex they have had and all the parties if they don't do some kind of swapping now that it's just not going to happen.

In fact, situation is identical to KPLP.

The first weeks their parties reviews - "the are super" and "shut up and take my money". After - again party, again group fuck. Nothing interesting. If Phil fucks Lena and Peter goes to Katie... And the drop interest was not stopped even by group parties of 6-7 people. KPLP - definitely would not go to the exchange. About this group - I do not know. But in fact - the exchange is just a reprieve.

Participants who make bet on new people are in winning condition. Because new people always generate interest.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, juanxxxx said:

Pictures please 😉

They watching TV-show.

6400.jpg

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, and once they swap, you swinger types will only be happy when they swap, and when they don't swap you'll be calling them boring and demanding VH kick them out.

But today the situation is more complicated - for participants.

Who was crazy and made an exchange in the good old days KPLP? Only Anna&Alex. And several times Mika&Layne/Maria&Grisha.

Who was crazy and made an exchange/new sex partners today?

- Betty&Rick;

- Mira & Henry;

- Nyusha;

- Serena;

- Misty;

- Drew&Bree;

- Anna&Alex - still met swinger-friends.

And Maria&Grisha, Em, Lisa few times.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, groomy said:

The first weeks their parties reviews - "the are super" and "shut up and take my money". After - again party, again group fuck. Nothing interesting. If Phil fucks Lena and Peter goes to Katie... And the drop interest was not stopped even by group parties of 6-7 people. KPLP - definitely would not go to the exchange. About this group - I do not know. But in fact - the exchange is just a reprieve.

Participants who make bet on new people are in winning condition. Because new people always generate interest.

I had said months ago that I thought this entire bunch was ready to start introducing people into the mix. Serena is always having sex with different guys but the two of them never party with the whole group. It's either Serena and the rest or Serena and the new guy. Edda and Joe are bringing in new girls but none of them want to do anything sexual. 

As for the first part, I will always like this group (Edda/Joe/Nina/Alan/Serena) but I like unpredictability more and I'm not the type of person that continuously hopes for something to happen that I know will never happen. So while Edda/Joe/Nina/Alan will probably do the group sex thing after another hour or two, I will watch more than likely put my attention to the party at Anna and Alex's place because there's no telling who is going to fuck who tonight. 

• Like 3

Well!
I'm following the clock and usually they start their "diversions around 04/05 AM.::)

Serena already finished in Nina's apartment. It was the fastest we had there for her.:cry:

In a more remote hypothesis, we may have Nina and Alan in the room and Edda and Joe in the bedroom, but I do not bet on that. In my opinion, it will be four in the bedroom and in bed.
Just wait.:cool: