Edda & Joe

i am beginning to wonder if these two are a still couple any more or are they staying together for the sake of the children ( us the viewers), they dont interact unless there are other people in there and lately i noticed they just have one routine schedule sex (identical sex every day) and they sleep on the same bad but separate just like nyusha & the other girl... i like them but i found my self kicking this apartment just for the guest rather than them.

but still adda is sexy girl and joe is a nice guy

Capture_2017_12_26_17_52_19_820.pngCapture_2017_12_26_17_52_51_559.pngCapture_2017_12_26_17_54_08_582.pngCapture_2017_12_26_18_00_09_697.pngCapture_2017_12_26_18_04_23_96.pngCapture_2017_12_26_18_06_05_318.png

• Like 4

Well we had Nora round again recently but not even any legs out now,  stayed dressed the whole time she was there so unfortunately i think we have seen the one and only girly experiment with Edda many weeks ago.

Its a shame as i thought Nora enjoyed her sexual encounter with Edda that night, judging by the sounds she was making lol, but we have had nothing since so whether Nora has decided to go on the straight and narrow now (Grrrr) but she has certainly done nothing with Edda since that great night.

Also Edda has had no success in recruiting anyone else since so all in all a bit of a bummer, really think Edda has lost her touch recently and has to rely now on Nina, Alan & Serena now for any extra activities??? She doesn't always seem to be that happy either but seems to make do with lots of Joe's cock in whatever orifice lol.

I hope i am proved wrong soon.