Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Whether it will be D-Day, or not the fact is that Nina has already prepared her backpack with her "accessories" and my bet is that the turn of the year will be in Edda apartment.::)

As yesterday they went out as a couple, I can understand that they had a lot of time available to invite and drip in the "i" s about it ..::)::)::)::)

Let's go again, wait and see what this can take. I just hope that as in Nina's editorial, the drinks are controlled.:cool:
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam17?timestamp=1514714807

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Whether it will be D-Day, or not the fact is that Nina has already prepared her backpack with her "accessories" and my bet is that the turn of the year will be in Edda apartment.::)

As yesterday they went out as a couple, I can understand that they had a lot of time available to invite and drip in the "i" s about it ..::)::)::)::)

Let's go again, wait and see what this can take. I just hope that as in Nina's editorial, the drinks are controlled.:cool:
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam17?timestamp=1514714807

Sorry! I meant Nina's birthday.
!

15 hours ago, thedbear said:

With the sound restored, it got even better.:heart:
But I'm suspected of watching so, since I'm an unconditional fan of these two (three / five) .hehehehe:biggrin:

thedbear, have fun i hope it will be the best show if not dont worry in a week there will be the Russian x-mas:biggrin:

i hope all our wishes, fantasies and desires come true from today to forever 

have fun enjoy and drink responsibly  may 2018 bring all your wishes and hopes

21x5wy.gif

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

thedbear, have fun i hope it will be the best show if not dont worry in a week there will be the Russian x-mas:biggrin:

i hope all our wishes, fantasies and desires come true from today to forever 

have fun enjoy and drink responsibly  may 2018 bring all your wishes and hopes

21x5wy.gif

For you too . Also for recommendations.
And thanks for the alert. I realize that really the Russian commemorative date is another. Day 7 of Jan. Learning then.

Happy 2018.sat11

• Like 1