Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Oh, I see. I don't see her tweets, but I know exactly what you mean now. Yes, that is different and your right Lisa's are more voyeuristic in that sense. Announcing a cam show with Mr. Pink, now that strikes of Voyeurism 3.0, i.e. pleasure is for the viewer more then the tenant. Once we reach that point, tipping is the next rung in the ladder towards Voyeurism 4.0, which will be essentially cam girls, aka Chaturbate. I predict it will start with tenants contacting cc members via PM and there, via PayPal, is where the tipping will start. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I see. I don't see her tweets, but I know exactly what you mean now. Yes, that is different and your right Lisa's are more voyeuristic in that sense. Announcing a cam show with Mr. Pink, now that strikes of Voyeurism 3.0. Once we reach that point, tipping is the next rung in the ladder towards Voyeurism 4.0, which will be essentially cam girls, aka Chaturbate. I predict it will start with tenants contacting cc members via on an there, via PayPal is where the tipping will start. 

I'm glad that you understood perfectly what I meant, and now I agree with your opinion on voyuerism,:biggrin:

• Like 1

Finally a new couple for them to have fun with. This was the last thing needed for this house to go from 9.9 to a full on 10; to start bringing in new people into their mix.

Edit: or is that just Chad and Todd? Then who is the new girl with them?

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Finally a new couple for them to have fun with. This was the last thing needed for this house to go from 9.9 to a full on 10; to start bringing in new people into their mix.

Edit: or is that just Chad and Todd? Then who is the new girl with them?

It's not a new girl.. .she was there already at least twice (one with the boyfriend and the other on Serena birthday party) 

Then the storm begins to be drawn again on the horizon.

We know from what we see what will happen in a few hours or moments.
Everyone will go out to "dance",:dodgy:

Joe and Edda are likely to return to their apartment and Alan will stay with his Dota, waiting until Nina and Jose return in the morning.

Possibly alone, since Serena should follow with the other couple.

Our best bet is for Lisa with Chloe or Violet in a meeting already announced with Sara ..,:cool:

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nothing out of the ordinary will happen at either of those places.

You've said that before and I've rebounded. Let's see what will happen now.

Again do not bet all your chips on that. .
At least Chloe and James are already killing our homesickness. Mine and well remember yours too, hehehe