Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

48 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This gentleman certainly delivered for Serena, has he ever been there before? He looks like a nice kid, better him than that pervert George, i get nauseous watching those 2 going at it, so I stopped watching them. He's been gone for a while, anyone know where he went?

he was exiled to siberia. oh that's right. he already is in siberia. i used to think there would be nothing to do there. luckily the wild bunch educated me!

Capture_2017_12_16_12_43_10_806.png

• Like 2

I am amazed how VHTV doesn't get the importance of the cam setup. Whole franchise and managers do sloppy job on cameras compare to competitors.

When I see other Voyeur site screencaps, they always look crystal sharp and better. for a while, I thought they have better participants, but it is all about camera setup.

VHTV has good participants , but the worst cam setup in the whole industry. Hope some day they understand  this important fact.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm pretty late to notice this but I never knew Edda can deepthroat. That makes me want to see her blow Alan even more. I wonder if she can take all of Alan down her throat.

You never saw her doing that before? She's quite the professional knob gobbler :biggrin::heart:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You never saw her doing that before? She's quite the professional knob gobbler :biggrin::heart:

I generally don't watch BJ's. I don't find any of the girls on any of these sites that can give a BJ the way that interests me. I usually skip past them.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eddas are really great. You should watch next time

I've seen hers once or twice. I'm not trying to take anything away from her she is my favorite girl on VH right now but I find watching her BJ's just standard like the rest.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've seen hers once or twice. I'm not trying to take anything away from her she is my favorite girl on VH right now but I find watching her BJ's just standard like the rest.

One time she took it too deep and had to run to the toilet. She continued as if nothing happened at all. She's a trooper