Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Explained to yesterday's party then. Alan's birthday. Congratulations to him then.
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam18?timestamp=1513510908

:biggrin:

You can continue to make all the derogatory jokes. Normal.:cool:
From my part and from my personal vision, what I interpreted was the importance, the effort and the intention of Nina in making this simple moment, special for the two of them. For them both only. And that's what mattered there.
:biggrin:

3 hours ago, sat11 said:

when she was feeding him the cake i thought it was his 5th:biggrin:

I'll have you know I ate half of my cake on my first birthday, the other half was in my hair, on my face and on the floor. I have pics to prove it, 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'll have you know I ate half of my cake on my first birthday, the other half was in my hair, on my face and on the floor. I have pics to prove it, 

that must have been a messy site ,i bet it was fun tho :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol what did he think what happened on that sofa?

Come on.. do you think that guys that do this kind of job don't get that?? :biggrin::biggrin: Especially after saw nina draws at bedroom 

My question is... did he asked them what is the site they are broadcasting?? :biggrin:

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:54 PM, bean1111 said:

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture Visible.

I do not remember making this post. I am sure I would have remember it was only two weeks ago. Something strange is going on here. Hate to think someone is playing games here.