Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Edda is one of the sexiest ladies on VH, Her and Joe are one of the cutest couples on here.

But the "fighting game" between them this time had unforeseen consequences for Edda. I hope that with this, this "routine" can be contained or even suppressed.
:dodgy:

18 minutes ago, sat11 said:

:biggrin: that is funny from the bed room cam:biggrin:

what do you think his wish was ? maybe edda for xmas :biggrin:

I doubt it! Alan is all for Nina. Edda or Serena only at project level. Serena, maybe not that much. There is really an interaction between them.
:cool:

Correcting translation (meaning)
Nina is everything to Alan.

Edited by thedbear

We play and joke about the foursomes and orgies that don't happen in others places(yes talking to you rock and company)and this gang of VH stars continue delivering us just that..with no joke,no limits..just some tease but then..delivery.Tease and delivery..an thing sadly more and more infrequently in VH houses and residents.Kudos for the gang.

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We play and joke about the foursomes and orgies that don't happen in others places(yes talking to you rock and company)and this gang of VH stars continue delivering us just that..with no joke,no limits..just some tease but then..delivery.Tease and delivery..an thing sadly more and more infrequently in VH houses and residents.Kudos for the gang.

They technically still do have limits but I get and understand everything else you were trying to say.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

They technically still do have limits but I get and understand everything else you were trying to say.

Yes of course,there are always some limits,but considering the things and conditions(they are couples,they are in cams,etc)think sometimes they stretch the limits nicely.