Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

It is not strictly "professional" based on what I observe (and much), outside the moments, that seek our attention here.

Unfortunately, however, it is the sensation that they pass us when they are together in bed.

And it is not because of Serena's fault that she struggles to eliminate it. And yes, everyone here knows who is the provider of resistance. .

I've done this simple question here several times and again I will reinforce it.

What's so hard for Alan to reciprocate, all the effort Serena has in giving her oral sex? From NASA?
The basics of basic in a relationship .No in NIna he practices this often.But he gets both of them all the time.Of both (Nina and Serena).
Or make use of the toys (and there are many) that we have there, in them.Nina and Serena(mainly) as well as Edda make good use of them, when necessary.

Does it offend Russian manliness? Oh really?

Not a simple more centralized massage he promises to do with attention and attempt to achieve efficiency.

It is a universal rule, only with the practice that one achieves mastery.

Lack of ideas? Please ? There is an ocean of them there (or in the "archives moments" of the other projects- + 22,000 so far), just stick to focus and commitment to practice them. With seriousness and responsibility.

And above all, with what is lacking (or making us seem), with desire

With the second bold you are answering to the first 

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

He's selfish?

If he's selfish I do not know, but I do not think Nina would stay with him if he was. And much less Serena (or Edda). We see their feelings here.

But what is this "unhappy image" that today, he passes us by his actions in these moments, that is, he receives, but does not reciprocate (I reluctantly said that I like him), I can not deny.

Note that I marked "unhappy image" to denote what needs to be focused and change there.
:cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

If he's selfish I do not know, but I do not think Nina would stay with him if he was. And much less Serena (or Edda). We see their feelings here.

But what is this "unhappy image" that today, he passes us by his actions in these moments, that is, he receives, but does not reciprocate (I reluctantly said that I like him), I can not deny.

Note that I marked "unhappy image" to denote what needs to be focused and change there.
:cool:

Him "receiving" and not "reciprocating" I define as selfish. Serena never cums with Alan, and he doesn't put any effort into giving her an orgasm.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Him "receiving" and not "reciprocating" I define as selfish. Serena never cums with Alan, and he doesn't put any effort into giving her an orgasm.

Never, I would not say. Have had really very expressive moments (In two, and in three).
As I marked (today) an "unhappy image" represented and that is passed on to us, and that it must be changed.:angel: