Misty Part #2

Just now, dth999 said:

You guys aren't getting it. They're all f'ing rolling on ecstasy! Stop & start is what you do when you're "rolling' (up & down, back & forth). Clearly some of you haven't experienced this first-hand. You should.. it's awesome!  (but not if your goal is fucking). :)

When you're rolling, you're like ad ADD kid!

1 minute ago, dth999 said:

You guys aren't getting it. They're all f'ing rolling on ecstasy! Stop & start is what you do when you're "rolling' (up & down, back & forth). Clearly some of you haven't experienced this first-hand. You should.. it's awesome!  (but not if your goal is fucking). :)

Who is it awesome for? Surely not us. Ok, I'm done with this. I know how this ends for me. Goodbye guys! :heart:

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, and it will continue to be for X number fo hours. These girls are here to make money pure and simple! If they were here for the sex it would be happening right now. They are playing thier stupid games for views ($$$)!

and as I said, Issac, Henrry and Stephan, play their "stupid" visualization games with real and intense actions and not with ridiculous and purposeless purposes.

Not only do they earn the same money, but they do not lose our credibility here either.]]

It's called real competence.:cool:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then it's a doubly whammy against us. I don't use drugs to feel good and I sure as hell don't stop having sex once I start.

I understand, then. BUT... if you have ever done MDMA (X, Molly, etc.) you would understand that what they are doing right now has nothing to do with money or pleasing "us". They are going with the flow. I'm jealous, actually.  I used to love me a good rolling night (after-hours in L.A.). :)

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Who is it awesome for? Surely not us. Ok, I'm done with this. I know how this ends for me. Goodbye guys! :heart:

If you are patient, you will see what happens when they start to come down a bit. It''s be worth the wait, I guarantee it. 

Just now, dth999 said:

I understand, then. BUT... if you have ever done MDMA (X, Molly, etc.) you would understand that what they are doing right now has nothing to do with money or pleasing "us". They are going with the flow. I'm jealous, actually.  I used to love me a good rolling night (after house in L.A.). :)

Ok, have fun watching them rolling. Looks more like a broken record to me. That dancing makes me dizzy. Like I said, tomorrow, I'll fast forward to cum shot(s) and have a laugh!

3 minutes ago, dth999 said:

If you are patient, you will see what happens when they start to come down a bit. It''s be worth the wait, I guarantee it. 

I'm sure it will be eventually. But there's not way I'm wasting half a day to see it . They probably have another 6 hours of rolling to do before winding down.