Misty Part #2

2 hours ago, binocular said:

Stupid (naïve)  question I know, but when these party's are arranged, who decides which woman has sex, being that their is 3 women to one man. Did Anastasia draw the correct lottery ticket?

If you watched the party, it's pretty clear that he decided who he was having sex with. He had a chance to fuck all three. He only showed interest in Ana.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you watched the party, it's pretty clear that he decided who he was having sex with. He had a chance to fuck all three. He only showed interest in Ana.

And she made her intentions clear to them all. 

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

And she made her intentions clear to them all.

Don't think intentions had much to do with anything. Nyu was actively trying to fuck him right in front of Ana last night and I don't think Ana would have minded. If anything she would have joined them.

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Considering that Ana is looking for more stable male partner and Misty / Ny are good friends, this might have been a pre-arranged agreement.

This guy is a great partner for Ana.  

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Considering that Ana is looking for more stable male partner and Misty / Ny are good friends, this might have been a pre-arranged agreement.

I don't doubt that. What I'm saying is, if he wanted to fuck all three I have no doubts that he could have and they would have all been cool with it.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This guy is a great partner for Ana.  

Don't know about a partner but he certainly made it clear he wanted her over the other 2. That's not to say he wouldn't have gone along with anything else provided it involved Ana :wink: