Linda & Leon

16 hours ago, jontee said:

If someone does not do anything soon, we will have 19 apartments as interesting as seeing color drought.
if we only have apartments filled with couples and it will be the same all the time comes vh.tv die

I'd never say that one day I'll agree with you, but yes, you're right. The concept   "couples only" is slowly dying. There will be always people eager to watch them, but most viewers want things which happens in Mira Henry apartment for example.Lesbians, threesomes, swingers etc.The more the better. The only problem is lack of models, so they will have to expand hunting to professionals if they want to keep the business going on this level. And yes I know. In a few hours will be a hundred posts of a circle of people moaning that it's just for amateurs, just real life, real couples and blah blah blah all that shit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, waldi said:

I'd never say that one day I'll agree with you, but yes, you're right. The concept   "couples only" is slowly dying. There will be always people eager to watch them, but most viewers want things which happens in Mira Henry apartment for example.Lesbians, threesomes, swingers etc.The more the better. The only problem is lack of models, so they will have to expand hunting to professionals if they want to keep the business going on this level. And yes I know. In a few hours will be a hundred posts of a circle of people moaning that it's just for amateurs, just real life, real couples and blah blah blah all that shit.

I think - today, just couples have no chance. Earlier. When there were a few apartments. Approximately one level. It was possible to earn good money and just a couple. Then there were Anna and Alex - but with rare epic parties. And the rest - / + doing the same.

Now level of this project has rise - and competitors, too. There are leading participants - who collect the bank. The rest is divided into 17-18 apartments. Not 6-8 as before. Therefore, if participants do not do crazy things, orgies, parties, hot active guests - then the statistics will very quickly go to the level of survival.

25 minutes ago, jontee said:

Lots of young folks out there love to have a go and try it i think....the problem is..wrong folks and u get big problem...

Good, active participants are the main problem. It is much more profitable for manager and project to give apartment to sex maniacs, party kings or swingers. And get 2-3x money than just a couple. It's business. But it is very difficult to find such people.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think - today, just couples have no chance. Earlier. When there were a few apartments. Approximately one level. It was possible to earn good money and just a couple. Then there were Anna and Alex - but with rare epic parties. And the rest - / + doing the same.

Now level of this project has rise - and competitors, too. There are leading participants - who collect the bank. The rest is divided into 17-18 apartments. Not 6-8 as before. Therefore, if participants do not do crazy things, orgies, parties, hot active guests - then the statistics will very quickly go to the level of survival.

Good, active participants are the main problem. It is much more profitable for manager and project to give apartment to sex maniacs, party kings or swingers. And get 2-3x money than just a couple. It's business. But it is very difficult to find such people.

Finding gems is difficult but totally worth it in the end...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, groomy said:

Groomy then how it's possible houses like layne and Mika or misha and grisha to still be up and having profit?Really hard to believe houses with so little going on are giving profit.

The Leon decided to move in with his new love Linda. We saw all nights last week why this new couple is so special. They enjoyed every moment together. Carrie, however, is leaving us. She might be back for some visits to her friend Linda.

I can only "regret" for this "intelligent" decision.:dodgy:
A "monster" apartment for just a "couple"?
It falls in common ditch and on my part loses interest.

A doubt. Who gets Seb in the split?
:cool: