Linda & Leon

12 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I'm sorry but that curtain is to give privacy to the toilet and i have an account for RLC for a year now and there was only one time a guest couple had sex behind it. You guys make me laugh what would you rather they do get rid of the curtain and you can see them going to the toilet. This is real live i want to see real life as much as possible not a black square blocking the view and creating a blind spot and this is no better than a curtain as anyone can change in that coner and nothing will be seen. 

rlc is bs u pay to see them live..and if u miss something hot, replay u have to pay again ....And tell me what have kkk done in all this time undercover sex thats all sorry but rlc are bs 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jontee said:

rlc is bs u pay to see them live..and if u miss something hot, replay u have to pay again ....And tell ma what have kkk done in all this time undercover sex thats all sorry but rlc are bs 

i disagree with one thing,  kkk have never had sex under the covers

8 minutes ago, jontee said:

rlc is bs u pay to see them live..and if u miss something hot, replay u have to pay again ....And tell me what have kkk done in all this time undercover sex thats all sorry but rlc are bs 

fully agree, I'd never again pay twice for the same ( I would use much worse words, but I'm afraid of censorship :biggrin: )

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jontee said:

oki keep them not interest at all

only 1 hot seen 2 girls have sex  in room behind living room a late night 

This I have not seen but several outstanding sessions of Kami. She and Anabel are the only one with real multi orgasms - Leora you know is another case.... :biggrin:

Sorry for the wrong thread....

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

They were instructed? It's just a dead period. Minimum views on the site.

12 to 16 hours at GMT+3 - others participants are recommended to do their business, prepare for a party, rest, sleep, walk on the street.