Linda & Leon

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Timeline doesn't work. Is VH censoring?

Why are we so surprised, it was over over a week ago but i think they both refused to admit it and hoped another bout of lustful sex might cure the problem but it never does.

They both enjoyed the excitement of the sex while it lasted but it was never going to go any further.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why are we so surprised, it was over over a week ago but i think they both refused to admit it and hoped another bout of lustful sex might cure the problem but it never does.

They both enjoyed the excitement of the sex while it lasted but it was never going to go any further.

Like i said when they had that big arguing ... sex will not solve nothing.. and the proof was this empty days.. and now this 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

big argument at 23:10. @groomy is it over?

Capture_2018_01_11_17_13_37_574.png

I dont know. They shout so - that I can not even understand the reason for the quarrel:confused:. In the rest, the usual family quarrel. But judging by the arguments (they are not very good people). I heard she was screaming that Leon not helped her with things or something like that.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well drama brings views too :biggrin:

I do not think - what is it for the views. Well, if they break, I think Linda finds another. Maybe not such good lover on camera, or maybe better.

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Until they split I'll just continue to watch and not speculate.

The best thing to do.

Linda spent 1 hour at Zoi & Tim's, speaking and crying, supposedly explainning what was going on and looking for comfort or help.Leon was in the apt, waiting, and the argument started when she came into the apt.There seems to be something she tried and failed to make him understand. The argument ended when she went to bed, Leon whispering to her, and she turned her back on him. He left the apt, then came back some time during the night. She heard him and took him to the bedroom. Not a word, they immediately fell asleep, Leon fully dressed, Linda huddled in his arms.

He left the apt a few minutes ago.