Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Victoria to sleep on the couch 

Have you noticed how Victoria rarely "goes to bed". I mean even on her bed too, she usually/often just falls asleep with lights on and the phone in her hand. Then she wakes up later to turn off the lights and go to bed.

59 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm dont know..its only happening in the A&E apartment..infact the same thing is being repeated for the last one hour..the couple goes to the jacuzzi then to the sauna then to the jacuzzi...same thing is being repeated over...and clicking on the cams showing awkward things..like couple at the sauna and jacuzzi at the same time or only appearing in jazuzzi in cam 11 and not in cam 10...the preview cams at the bottom are fine but not the LIVE cams...even now the couple is appearing in the jacuzzi but this is a repeat..i am seeing it for the 5th time now... 

The Cams are out of Syncronization. 

• Like 2

Hello forum, it's the one guy you all love to hate!!  I will never bow down to any of you and will always speak my mind, so if your looking for another sheep in the herd, keep looking!!  With all that being said,  I haven't seen what happened tonight with the girls in B1 but I am happy that you all got to see something that y'all thought was worth wild.  I will keep the jury out until I get to see what was so amazing!  I will say though......WAY TO GO B1 GIRLS, way to wake up this deadbeat forum!!!

As for the camera in whatever that girls name is....in the room being unplugged again,  I have to blame that on not enough people writing to RLC and complaining of an event that keeps repeating itself with every fucking girl that occupies that room!  Stop being a bunch of pussies and make a change for once in your lives!!!  You type of people have already done enough damage by not giving a damn about what these occupants do or don't do.....step the fuck up!!!

And to Naga,  I will never agree with you on there being guys brought back to the Barcelona apartments.  Don't you think there is enough of a sausage fest in RLC already??  I like you Naga but you are really starting to get on my nerves with all your.......BS!!  Shutdown half of the guy/girl apartments and make more all girl apartments!!!!  All the guys that come to the Barcelona apartments always did and always will ruin everything!  Pull your head out mate!!!

Goodnight all...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello forum, it's the one guy you all love to hate!!  I will never bow down to any of you and will always speak my mind, so if your looking for another sheep in the herd, keep looking!!  With all that being said,  I haven't seen what happened tonight with the girls in B1 but I am happy that you all got to see something that y'all thought was worth wild.  I will keep the jury out until I get to see what was so amazing!  I will say though......WAY TO GO B1 GIRLS, way to wake up this deadbeat forum!!!

As for the camera in whatever that girls name is....in the room being unplugged again,  I have to blame that on not enough people writing to RLC and complaining of an event that keeps repeating itself with every fucking girl that occupies that room!  Stop being a bunch of pussies and make a change for once in your lives!!!  You type of people have already done enough damage by not giving a damn about what these occupants do or don't do.....step the fuck up!!!

And to Naga,  I will never agree with you on there being guys brought back to the Barcelona apartments.  Don't you think there is enough of a sausage fest in RLC already??  I like you Naga but you are really starting to get on my nerves with all your.......BS!!  Shutdown half of the guy/girl apartments and make more all girl apartments!!!!  All the guys that come to the Barcelona apartments always did and always will ruin everything!  Pull your head out mate!!!

Goodnight all...

I don't normally watch B1 but glad I did. The drama, sex and crying was quite interesting to watch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning to you too Harley. If you've read my posts over the last couple of years, and I know you have, you should realise that you DO agree with me regarding blokes coming back to the apts...I've said many times that I'm not interested in the couples apts, and I almost totally focus on the all girls places, especially the Barca girls...If you hadn't been intent on just having a go at me. and thinking before you posted you might have realised this. I'd much prefer girl only apts, but occasionally, and I mean occasionally, the appearence of a guy will liven things up, like the other night and when Nicole was here...:heart:

As for last night, and the twins...it was totally out of the blue and there wasn't a bloke in sight...:biggrin:

Btw, sorry I'm getting on your nerves...:dodgy:

• Like 1