Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, I have noticed. But also, was wondering if she may be experiencing some unusual circumstance or situation, for she has just not seemed her normally happy content self and has been leaving everyday. Hope nothing is wrong for her. Such a talented, beautiful, and great woman.

Trust me you worry for nothing. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Ah hah !, The Sage from the panty drawer, must somehow have slipped past Eva, and has some inside information. ::)

It is so cozy and warm in that drawer ::) I see her doing nothing out of the ordinary.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There was an issue yesterday my friend that involved crying.

I could come up with many scenarios as to why but it would only be a guess. I have witnessed her cry on many occasions .

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I could come up with many scenarios as to why but it would only be a guess. I have witnessed her cry on many occasions .

As have I, but this did not appear to be from a dispute between them, or anything she saw on pc.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think she's been well for a few days but I think she's getting better.

Maybe, she is resting up for another " one of a kind " performance. This being a possibility. But, I would be the last one to try to anticipate what her thoughts and motivations might be. Nor, has Eva enlightened me. Being a lowly mortal, I, dare not try to comprehend at " The Goddess's" level !!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The gorgeous one has been keeping herself busy with numerous activities of late, but has not been taking the time to relax some as it seemed she used to as much.

Not sure exactly where you are trying to go with all this. It has been just under a week since her bedroom performance are you expecting her to do something every day or what. I seen her go up to almost a month several times without doing anything. Forgive me I am just trying to see your angle.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Not sure exactly where you are trying to go with all this. It has been just under a week since her bedroom performance are you expecting her to do something every day or what. I seen her go up to almost a month several times without doing anything. Forgive me I am just trying to see your angle.

I said relax, did I not ? Nothing more, and certainly nothing about any performance of any day if you're referring to her performance as her self pleasuring and satisfying herself. Furthermore, as far as I am concerned, whatever she does, and how often, is her business. Maybe you should consider where your thoughts and mind may be on certain subject matter, and not be as concerned about someone else trying to be nice to someone my friend.

It has already been mentioned earlier in this chat thread that it is likely that she has not been feeling well lately.