Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

It is always exciting to watch her slowly accelerating bating, though it does not change much from time to time. I recommend Maurice Ravel´s Bolero for her as background music, it accelerates in the same speed as her bating.and suits all sensual lovemaking (but not with guys like Paul or any other RLC guy). Leora is so sweet as she always guarantees us the best possibly view. As she clearly had the intention of bating when she went to the sofa, why did she put her undies on first - wouldn´t it be easier to start with a bare pussy?

My guess is that the outfits are show for the viewers and it probably makes her feel sexy and more in the mood. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

It is always exciting to watch her slowly accelerating bating, though it does not change much from time to time. I recommend Maurice Ravel´s Bolero for her as background music, it accelerates in the same speed as her bating.and suits all sensual lovemaking (but not with guys like Paul or any other RLC guy). Leora is so sweet as she always guarantees us the best possibly view. As she clearly had the intention of bating when she went to the sofa, why did she put her undies on first - wouldn´t it be easier to start with a bare pussy?

It's the way she like it .. to build it up slowly ??

And personally I my self love it ..

Well I love everything about that sweet woman ?

• Upvote 3

To me unless The Goddess does it on the bed was as good as it gets for me today. Not only the bate in the GR having warmed up in the LR but the aftermath. The fact that she had pleasured herself so much in exactly the position I wanted that she simply didn't want to get up for 10 minutes and gave some nice side views of her incredible arse in the process.

It was amazing and beautiful. I talk a lot about Belle who is starting to show more herself but I cannot compare her to The Goddess when she does this. What we saw today was simply magnificent. :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, jugghead said:

And you sir, are a fucking buzzkill.

I can see that you are going to bring sensible, articulate and stimulating conversation and opinion to this forum......I await your next literal masterpiece with baited breath.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Sorry, foamy. I did. It was ok. Nothing special.

" Nothing Special" seems to be fairly active in the popular replay section. I, reckon it probably has something to do with the vision, and or the opinion of the beholder. It seems that either her performances are "not who she is", or not jaded enough.

I, for one will be happy and appreciative of any thing Leora shares with us, her viewers looking in on her life. But then this is her thread in this forum, and my opinion.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Gibt es hier eine Zensur bei den Bildern? oder warum steht heute so oft ?

(Der Bildinhalt ist nicht mehr zugänglich)

Gruß

Those are Pictures that have gotten Removed from a DMCA Takedown Order.

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

handbags at ten paces...

Not at all Barry, There was no malice intended in my reply.I merely politely responded to being called " A fucking buzzkill *