Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

The evidence suggests that slowly but surely Leora is becoming more and more willing to do things with Paul that are more daring and open than she once did and eventually we may see the ultimate. It's not easy to know if her boundaries are broadening with him because he's giving her more latitude and acceptance to indulge herself with or without him or if she's just pushing those boundaries herself, bit by bit.

I don't think in the past we'd have seen her finishing off in front of him, for instance, after copulating, so the experimentation and exploration of more fantasies could be the next stage of their intimate time together.

They do seem more at ease with one another than ever so the signs do look more promising than they did when she stole moments rather than shared them.

We can only wait patiently and watch developments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The admirably attractive and desirably sensual woman in my view and opinion, is obviously like the adage that is usually referred to in sometimes referring to fine wines, "Better With Time", in that she is only becoming more adorably gorgeous and attractive, as well as becoming more aware of her perhaps increasing level of desirable sensuality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's funny: one day she can be exciting, another hypnotizing, another fascinating but today I have just found her relaxing in her serenity. However she behaves, she is always entrancing.

Leora is prefect in every way!!!

20 hours ago, numnutz said:

Yesterdays action, dildo play.

not my video, has some buffering problems at the end.

Maybe some one has a better capture???

14 hours ago, cornercamper said:

From 12-28-17

BOTH GIVE SAME MSG:

Your browser cannot handle files larger than 496 MB.
We need to create a splitted ZIP archive in order to successfully complete this download.

YOU AGREE TO DOWNLOAD AS ZIP SPLITTED AND THEN:

.Maximum downloads of this transfer has been reached. Free users are now utilising just the rest of the free (unused) connectivity of paid users. If you want to download the data at full speed, choose one of our paid plans or login, if you already have one. The speed will be increased immediately without interrupting of your current download.

ANY IDEAS? NEVER REACHED OVER 55% FOR BOTH