Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 minutes ago, HermanS said:

I have a "present" I would like to give her...no wait, that would be more like my birthday instead of hers...

If all the people who would like to give her a present lined up outside her apartment, the queue would stretch from Krasnoyarsk to Moscow. And all of them wearing loose fitting trousers.::)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, olgasvi said:

If I'm not mistaken, they are going on vacation in Yalta from 18.06. Up to 24.06

In the Soviet Union times, the government organized lotteries. The first prize was a one-week holiday in Yalta. The second prize was a two-week holiday in Yalta. The third prize was a ball-point pen.

15 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

In the Soviet Union times, the government organized lotteries. The first prize was a one-week holiday in Yalta. The second prize was a two-week holiday in Yalta. The third prize was a ball-point pen.

Was the pen a Parker, Bic or Montblanc?  It matters!! :biggrin:

56 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

11:45 Leora sleeping on the lounge.

She makes me laugh. she has played the drama queen for the last couple of days, with the over exaggerated facial expressions and feeling her head and taking temperatures, She should look down and check her nether regions to make sure she hasn't grown a pair of bollocks, because she is showing all the symptoms of " man flu ". mild irritation, cough, self sympathy.......If Mr Wonderful asked her if she would like to go shopping for a new outfit, she would be of that couch and out that door with a smile on her face quicker than shit of a shovel.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She makes me laugh. she has played the drama queen for the last couple of days, with the over exaggerated facial expressions and feeling her head and taking temperatures, She should look down and check her nether regions to make sure she hasn't grown a pair of bollocks, because she is showing all the symptoms of " man flu ". mild irritation, cough, self sympathy.......If Mr Wonderful asked her if she would like to go shopping for a new outfit, she would be of that couch and out that door with a smile on her face quicker than shit of a shovel.

LOL your a hard man jimbo4 man flu is a killer !!!

10 hours ago, Howard said:

Was the pen a Parker, Bic or Montblanc?  It matters!! :biggrin:

That pen would not have been imported if there were Soviet pens at that time. I don´t know if they had. In the 60´s and 70´s, foreign tourists used pantyhoses as means of payment because there was a big demand for them and no domestic supply. That sort of "currency" had a very good exchange rate.

9 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

That pen would not have been imported if there were Soviet pens at that time. I don´t know if they had. In the 60´s and 70´s, foreign tourists used pantyhoses as means of payment because there was a big demand for them and no domestic supply. That sort of "currency" had a very good exchange rate.

It still happens all over the world, you buy a woman a diamond or a new dress and she drops her panties as payment ( reward ).:angel: nothing changes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RobertParker_88 said:

LOL your a hard man jimbo4 man flu is a killer !!!

I am not really a hard man Robert, its just that sometimes IMHO people take the forum and themselves far too seriously, I sometimes like to interject a little humour or difference of opinion, to keep it from becoming stale. 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It still happens all over the world, you buy a woman a diamond or a new dress and she drops her panties as payment ( reward ).:angel: nothing changes.

What's wrong with that? I don't need a diamond though. My man bought me flowers for the first time in 3 years a few weeks ago, i dropped my panties for that. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

What's wrong with that? I don't need a diamond though. My man bought me flowers for the first time in 3 years a few weeks ago, i dropped my panties for that. 

Nothing at all wrong with it Ashley, I am all in favour of it....way to go girl.

• Upvote 2