Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I avoided even looking at this thread. I suspected it would be utterly inactive or that the posts would be depressing.

I was right.

Depends which way you view your glass Foamy,  Half full or Half empty......:shy:

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May / June 2017.

I truly hope the sweet and lovely juli' had really good fortune and that her wellness returned in full, mainly for her health to be returned to completely and entirely healthy and well, but also so that she could enjoy the most, if not all of her most likely needed and certainly deserved vacation, though I have surely missed being able to view the enticing attractiveness that she certainly possesses.  :angel:

• Upvote 2

Finally, RLC has got back all the most wonderful, so it's worth following every single day again. For the most lovely and beautiful goddess Leora has finally arrived home again. Hope that your trip has been super lovely and good. So damn good that you're home again. Now you'll sleep well and then wake up to all those long-awaited eyes that will be by your side when you calmly wake up and you turn up your beautiful brown eyes for a whole new happy day again. ✨???