Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

What is truly intriguing about what has transpired this past week with the lovely woman, is that it has been evident and most obvious that she has somewhere contracted and became ill to an extent with what has appeared to be some sort of viral infection, virus, flu, or cold-bug, etc., but hopefully it is not something of a more serious nature such as what is referred to as walking - pneumonia in some cultures and places, and though she is without a doubt a very intelligent woman, she does not choose to make any wise decisions in simply refraining from leaving the apartment, and to just stay home to try to get ample rest along with the taking of medication and use of throat antiseptic spray as she has been doing to help and aid in the process of becoming normally healthy and well again. Her choices of leaving the apartment everyday since it was first noticed that something was not right with her and that she was not feeling well, have most likely caused the infection to get worse and is probably why she has been experiencing and dealing with fevers off and on, and also why her sore throat condition has only worsened to a point of her not hardly having much of a voice at the beginnings of the last couple of mornings, and that she has been also experiencing more intestinal fortitude and has had to make trips to the bathroom quite often, and more so over the last couple of days. In short, she should have been more wise in her decisions about leaving the apartment the last couple of days, and just stayed home to take her medications and get more rest. As intelligent as she is, I fail to see any logic in her decisions concerning these matters recently, and if they do proceed in leaving for a vacation starting tomorrow, she may perhaps regret making some of those choices, though I do hope she does make a turn for the better and gets well again.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

What is truly intriguing about what has transpired this past week with the lovely woman, is that it has been evident and most obvious that she has somewhere contracted and became ill to an extent with what has appeared to be some sort of viral infection, virus, flu, or cold-bug, etc., but hopefully it is not something of a more serious nature such as what is referred to as walking - pneumonia in some cultures and places, and though she is without a doubt a very intelligent woman, she does not choose to make any wise decisions in simply refraining from leaving the apartment, and to just stay home to try to get ample rest along with the taking of medication and use of throat antiseptic spray as she has been doing to help and aid in the process of becoming normally healthy and well again. Her choices of leaving the apartment everyday since it was first noticed that something was not right with her and that she was not feeling well, have most likely caused the infection to get worse and is probably why she has been experiencing and dealing with fevers off and on, and also why her sore throat condition has only worsened to a point of her not hardly having much of a voice at the beginnings of the last couple of mornings, and that she has been also experiencing more intestinal fortitude and has had to make trips to the bathroom quite often, and more so over the last couple of days. In short, she should have been more wise in her decisions about leaving the apartment the last couple of days, and just stayed home to take her medications and get more rest. As intelligent as she is, I fail to see any logic in her decisions concerning these matters recently, and if they do proceed in leaving for a vacation starting tomorrow, she may perhaps regret making some of those choices, though I do hope she does make a turn for the better and gets well again.

Yes indeed, The Little One is highly intelligent in many things, she has great knowledge in many scientific and artistic fields, but has shown in the past that sometimes she is sadly lacking in common sense. For an intelligent woman she has done some stupid things, and I refer to her as having a " grasshopper " brain....she jumps from one thing to another without thinking things through sometimes, she will take up a new hobby or interest, ballet dancing, the gymnasium, even friendships I suppose, where she will go full throttle with them at the beginning, only to become bored and disinterested with them rapidly, and rarely does she give things her full commitment, her diet is a classic example, you watch her looking at herself in the mirror and regularly  checking her arse to make sure its still looking good, she will invest in the top of the market weighing scales and weigh herself several times each day. only to then go to the kitchen and open a packet of biscuits, cakes, or chocolate bars and stuff two or three down her throat in one sitting.... Every woman's enemy is the dreaded cellulite, but she with all her academic qualifications encourages it to come and attack that beautiful derriere. She used to attempt some exercises at home at one time, visually wonderful for us watching, but she would not do enough of them for a long enough period of time to be effectual. Her intelligence I fear could be her worst enemy, as she thinks she knows best, but invariably doesn't. She would do well to remember when setting out on anything in life the six P's, Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.   Having said that, I truly hope she has a wonderful vacation, and returns in better health.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes indeed, The Little One is highly intelligent in many things, she has great knowledge in many scientific and artistic fields, but has shown in the past that sometimes she is sadly lacking in common sense. For an intelligent woman she has done some stupid things, and I refer to her as having a " grasshopper " brain....she jumps from one thing to another without thinking things through sometimes, she will take up a new hobby or interest, ballet dancing, the gymnasium, even friendships I suppose, where she will go full throttle with them at the beginning, only to become bored and disinterested with them rapidly, and rarely does she give things her full commitment, her diet is a classic example, you watch her looking at herself in the mirror and regularly  checking her arse to make sure its still looking good, she will invest in the top of the market weighing scales and weigh herself several times each day. only to then go to the kitchen and open a packet of biscuits, cakes, or chocolate bars and stuff two or three down her throat in one sitting.... Every woman's enemy is the dreaded cellulite, but she with all her academic qualifications encourages it to come and attack that beautiful derriere. She used to attempt some exercises at home at one time, visually wonderful for us watching, but she would not do enough of them for a long enough period of time to be effectual. Her intelligence I fear could be her worst enemy, as she thinks she knows best, but invariably doesn't. She would do well to remember when setting out on anything in life the six P's, Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.   Having said that, I truly hope she has a wonderful vacation, and returns in better health.

TL;DR 

Happy Birthday Little One

18-6-1990

Have a wonderful time,and return in good health.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm the lucky one, i can be a real bitch at times, he always forgives me so far

For that reward I would have to buy you flowers every day...Lol.

• Upvote 1