Lisa & Em - Part #2

47 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lisa fell ill tonsillitis. She left to home for treatment.

Oh wow, that's really really painful to swallow with tonsillitis, It feels like a knife cutting the inside of your throat, Get well soon Lisa! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yep!  I noticed how those legs went all the way up and made a perfect ass of themselves..:biggrin::heart:

Haha, Did you ever see an ass and you just get an urge to squeeze it? Amy's ass is an example of that to me! I wanna grab your ass @Amy3!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

The next guy who will come will have no chance....

That was my biggest fear when we saw Sid finding out about Em cheating. Even if she decides to continue fooling around with other guys while Sid is away chances are it won't be on cam anymore and we might go back to more sexless encounters between Sid and Em in the house.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That was my biggest fear when we saw Sid finding out about Em cheating. Even if she decides to continue fooling around with other guys while Sid is away chances are it won't be on cam anymore and we might go back to more sexless encounters between Sid and Em in the house.

unless sid have discovered otherwise, and not through the cams, as I heard they are blocked by Russian ips