Lisa & Em - Part #2

Looks like Sid is playing mind games and trying to upset Em by rejecting her advances. At times looks as if he is succeeding with Em occasionally  appearing on the verge of tears. Hope our mock up picture of Em thinking about Logan isn't to blame. Alcohol this evening may have played a part and affected his judgement but Sid doesn't know how lucky he is and needs to get his act together or he will lose Em altogether. That said, at the moment she is still trying hard to be close with him. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Looks like Sid is playing mind games and trying to upset Em by rejecting her advances. At times looks as if he is succeeding with Em occasionally  appearing on the verge of tears. Hope our mock up picture of Em thinking about Logan isn't to blame.

I only made the suggestion for that pic, so I'll take half the responsibility.

At this point for Sid, either make the decision to be with her or break it off. Pick one and go with it. Acting like you still like her but turning down her advances will only result in her running back to the other guy or even a new guy. Part of me wants to think he still wants her to feel guilty about cheating on him because he's still hurt by it. That shit only works for about a day or two max. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Looks like Sid is playing mind games and trying to upset Em by rejecting her advances. At times looks as if he is succeeding with Em occasionally  appearing on the verge of tears. Hope our mock up picture of Em thinking about Logan isn't to blame. Alcohol this evening may have played a part and affected his judgement but Sid doesn't know how lucky he is and needs to get his act together or he will lose Em altogether. That said, at the moment she is still trying hard to be close with him. 

Don’t feel bad Arkay! This place is ours not theirs. The day we start walking on egg shells around the tenants is the day our comments become pointless. It’s the day we become pointless. Your picture exemplified what we as commentators were all thinking and it was a worthy entry into our forum. It was pertinent and needed. I for one am glad you posted it. 👍🏻

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, nack said:

Yes and I'll be more glad if Tenants stop following the forums. It won't be good for them.

I would not make such generalize statement.

I do think CamCaps is an important factor in VHTV success so far. They created a social engine here and the leverage it well. Something RLC failed to do since they became arrogant, can't handle the temporary success.

For smart participant,s this CamCaps is the opportunity to tune their scenes and get more viewer$$$$$$. They must be able to distinguish between trolls, assholes and genuine good feedback. The key is not being emotional. 

I can tell George leverages CamCaps to excellent. The same applies to Jeff and Violet. Camcaps works well for them.

Linda and Carrie are far behind the capability of using CamCaps. Lets exclude them from any strategy related conversation. 

Zoi and Tim have already reached their capacity. They can't improve anything - same reading or not reading this forum.

Lisa is somehow different. She is smart and she does check this forum. I think she is doing her best to fulfill requests.   However, Lisa seems emotional. Some of comments here might make her upset or depress. That is why I agree with you on the particular Lisa case. She should not follow this forum unless she can control her emotions. 

I summary, it all depends on the participant.

my 2c

• Like 2

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I only made the suggestion for that pic, so I'll take half the responsibility.

At this point for Sid, either make the decision to be with her or break it off. Pick one and go with it. Acting like you still like her but turning down her advances will only result in her running back to the other guy or even a new guy. Part of me wants to think he still wants her to feel guilty about cheating on him because he's still hurt by it. That shit only works for about a day or two max. 

The relationship between Sid and Em seems beyond repair. They better to just move on or they will keep hurting each other. 

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think she is doing her best to fulfill requests.

This is my main issue. Not just with Lisa but with all apartments across the board. Requests should never be filled. There should never be any sort of interaction or relationship between tenant and members. I agree 100% with Nack on this issue, and just like he says when it gets bad enough to that point, you might as well throw tokens at them like some sort of reject chaturbate site.

I can understand being a tenant and finding out there's a huge ass board with a thread dedicated to you and people are making all kinds of comments about you. Of course some people will be curious to know what is being said, but the curiosity should end there in my opinion. I don't want to be watching these sites to see tenants doing what people are dictating or suggesting or whatever. If that's the sort of thing people want to engage in, they can always go to casahot or any of the other cam sites out there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is my main issue. Not just with Lisa but with all apartments across the board. Requests should never be filled. There should never be any sort of interaction or relationship between tenant and members. I agree 100% with Nack on this issue, and just like he says when it gets bad enough to that point, you might as well throw tokens at them like some sort of reject chaturbate site.

I can understand being a tenant and finding out there's a huge ass board with a thread dedicated to you and people are making all kinds of comments about you. Of course some people will be curious to know what is being said, but the curiosity should end there in my opinion. I don't want to be watching these sites to see tenants doing what people are dictating or suggesting or whatever. If that's the sort of thing people want to engage in, they can always go to casahot or any of the other cam sites out there. 

I agree with you, firstly because the very concept goes wasted, and secondly nobody should read and care about the comments expressed here. If you do you start to empower some people who already think to own CC they will think they can manipulate you.

However, it also depends on what residents think of their experience to be. Some may want to listen viewers because they are performing for the cameras. Some just don't bother. You have to mix and spice up to attract more viewers.  

The difference with other sites is the once the performance is over, cameras are still on. 

• Like 1