Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I always preferred the couple thing myself. M&S may be roommates now, but they're certainly not like the Girls On Vacation roommates, either. There's a long-standing bond and a long history between these two.

I won't mention which member suggested it, but he though it would be best for Paul to move in with Stepen and for Maya to move in with Leora. I won't fault that member for such wishful thinking. :biggrin:

19 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

I think I am annoyed with the apartment on Stepan's behalf.  He may not care, but this is not a good situation regardless what he shows.  Remove him from the situation and I think all would be fine.  

Maya is the one fucking another dude and yet you find a way to be annoyed with Stepan? Utterly ridiculous.

There is a lot of assuming that Stepan is not getting walked on here.  People say he is such a "beta" male, it may not be out of the question that he is going along with this but it may not be best for him.  I can't imagine this is a healthy situation for anyone getting out of a long term relationship....ever. 

Annoyed on Stepan's behalf (to the poster above).  Not annoyed at him.

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is not what we say at all, it would be against the concept, but we talk about RLC realising the realities, that they are no longer a couple.

The current situation is not good. Either shut them down, or give Maya and BF an apartment on their own.

That is why this site is called Real Life get it! at least it has given us something to talk about.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I won't mention which member suggested it, but he though it would be best for Paul to move in with Stepen and for Maya to move in with Leora. I won't fault that member for such wishful thinking. :biggrin:

At RLCF we've talked alot about moving Paul with Lev, and Zoya with Leora, but that's dreaming :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't understand why people want this apartment to close, I think it's been given a new lease of life, it's become very interesting in recent weeks. The surprise of Maya bringing another man back to the apartment, having sex with him, then watching Maya and Stepan together as though nothing had happened, and trying to work out the situation between them, it all makes for compelling viewing. I share the theory their relationship has ended, that they've remained friends and that Stepan knows about this guy. I haven't watched Maya for as long as some on here but she doesn't seem to me like the kind of woman that would humiliate Stepan by cheating on him on camera. I'm happy for them to remain in RLC, to see how things develop.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

This is an apartment for couples, not for friends like girls, roommates or whatever.. So RLC will not never change the label... if Maya and Stephan broke up, rlc should close it like Dasha and Demid apt.. if in the future maya want to subscribe a new contract with her new boyfriend it’s her choice, but in my opinion it’s time to give space to new people. I wanna see new faces, enough with these people who are here for over 3 years... 

• Like 1

The debate continues. Even though I have been a Maya fan for a long time I still struggle with seeing her fuck another man in THIS apartment. I am also of the opinion Stepan is aware of it. But he has't brought another woman or man back to the apartment to fuck. In a wierd way I see he honoring this arrangement while she has not. Just my opinions. RLC, time to close this apartment.

• Like 1