Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

At this point I think that this apartment is recieving enough attention to warrant RLC keeping it as is. 
Like everyone else, I assume, I can only spectulate as to whats going on here. I can say that I have more than a little experience with a situation like this. 

Its been my experience that the ladies usually call the shots in a relationship. I believe that Stephan is there because Maya wants him for whatever reason. And she making sure not to do something that would let him know that he doesn't have a chance. I think he's still in love with her. She just refuses to to interact with him. He pretty much being left out in the cold. 

15 hours ago, Howard said:

Yes...and no.  I think the sex between Maya and Stepan was good.  As I said recently, for whatever reason she (not he) fell out of love, making their sex meaningless.

The sex between Maya and boy-toy is still fresh. Like every new relationship, emotions run all over the place.  I do see a new side to Maya has far as sex goes.  She's less inhibited then w/ Stepan and may even allow boy-toy access to the back door (if that's what he wants).  Stepan had entered her back door twice (that I know of) and I don't think she liked his method (could be his large wiener was too much for her).

Not sure how long you have watched them or any of their videos but sex in 2013 - 2015 had some real intensity. Far far more than with this current boyfriend. At least what I have seen in this apartment. Lots of anal play. Lots of kissing, lots of hard pounding which is the way Maya needs it to come from intercourse.

There was a time when Stepan really was more intense and passionate. I think he is the one to lose the passion. Just my opinions.

3 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Not sure how long you have watched them or any of their videos but sex in 2013 - 2015 had some real intensity. Far far more than with this current boyfriend. At least what I have seen in this apartment. Lots of anal play. Lots of kissing, lots of hard pounding which is the way Maya needs it to come from intercourse.

There was a time when Stepan really was more intense and passionate. I think he is the one to lose the passion. Just my opinions.

Couples get compliant after the sizzle of a new relationship wears off. Stepan & Maya "thought" they were in it for the long haul.  Most early 20-somethings think that way. IMO (and this may light a fire under some), it's those that are highly moral, ethical and come from a faith-based background that look at dating as a long-term commitment (marriage) and not hook-ups.  I think M&S started as a hook-up and unwisely, turned into a shacking-up scenario (I also don't see them ever having much in common). I think Nelly & Bogdan started dating, shacked up, shared mutual interests, got married and will live happily every after.

Yes, I'm generalizing.  But if statistics are to be believed, it makes sense. Boy-toy is just a dick to fuck and suck. I think he's a 'rebound'.  It may last weeks. It may last months. But I doubt it will last through 2018.

• Like 1

As a Maya fan ( its the only reason I am on these days as I had not been on for a few months until I got an email telling me Maya was fucking a different guy) let me just add a couple things..... Maya enjoyed spicing up sex by "role playing" and wearing sexy outfits and Stepan, in the early days, was the dominate one. These are some of the reasons for the loyalty some of us have for Maya. 

By the way from what I've seen In this new relationship, it appears Maya is the dominate one.

• Like 1