Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

28 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

If it makes any difference, I've downloaded 17 of her videos without a single hitch. 
No pop-ups, no malware, just clean, FAST downloads and they all play beautifully.
I don't believe you have anything to worry about.

Good to know.  But if there is a video link posted by someone with relatively few posts (compared to others who post/upload on a regular basis), *I* am not going to chance that it isn't a virus or malware (even with a computer that's well protected).  Would you open a link within an e-mail from someone you don't know or not familiar with?

I would think differently if a photo was posted of an image contained within the link. That tells me there was legitimate effort placed in the upload and not a link towards something nefarious.

I have no problems with the files and I run MalwareByte Premium. I too, am extremely cautious, since I am sometimes required to defuse questionable posts on CC. I also run adblockers for all my browsers.

I do not get a script error on Juliana's posts. That must be a configuration issue, Kalevipoeg.

• Like 1

why waist the storage witha picture then a link?  picture vs just link and the download is infected your hosed anyway, so not sure what the picture has to do with it..... anyway, the Mega links being posted on each of the rooms folders are working great for me although vids are old, but at least its some action in the site....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Good to know.  But if there is a video link posted by someone with relatively few posts (compared to others who post/upload on a regular basis), *I* am not going to chance that it isn't a virus or malware (even with a computer that's well protected).  Would you open a link within an e-mail from someone you don't know or not familiar with?

I would think differently if a photo was posted of an image contained within the link. That tells me there was legitimate effort placed in the upload and not a link towards something nefarious.

No, I absolutely would not and neither would anyone on this entire site, with two
grains of sense, but that's not what this is...not even close, IMHO. And as someone
else said, why would a picture change anything? If the link or video are tainted, then
they're going to be tainted even if there are a dozen photos associated with the link.

I'm not arguing with you or trying to change your mind. Obviously, the choice is yours.
I just wanted to offer legitimate reasoning why, in this case at least, I believe you to
be safe.

6 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I guess we have different computers, for me none of Juliana´s videos can be downloaded, always "script error".

I could not download using IE. Had absolutely no problem downloading using Firefox. I have not tried changing settings on IE.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I have no problems with the files and I run MalwareByte Premium. I too, am extremely cautious, since I am sometimes required to defuse questionable posts on CC. I also run adblockers for all my browsers.

I do not get a script error on Juliana's posts. That must be a configuration issue, Kalevipoeg.

Mega.nz will only work on certain Web Browsers.  

Just FYI - I use only  my home computer for this website, and ONLY use firefox for my 'adult' surfing.... use chrome for clean stuff.... that way they are separate at least a little.... also keep the browsers up to date with updates....  Another thing, I have yet to hear that a Video contains a virus, or even a picture - just make sure anything you click on is the video or picture extension - I never download anything with .exe.... RAR or ZIP fine, but when i open them if there is an .exe inside, then i just delete the entire archive.....  so - using the megalinks, or mybridge or whatever is no issues to me.....just my 2cents that will hopefully help.

3 hours ago. Howard posted a video from "the good old days". I dug trough my archives, and found the same video. It was dated 11/30/ 2013. Back when any excuse at all would result in satisfying the sexual urges for at least four hours.